Deals Desk Manager at RingCentral
Deals Desk Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Sales Operations
Reports to: Sr. Manager– Sales Operations
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
The Deals Desk Manager, Worldwide Deals Desk & Quote to Cash (QTC), position will report into the World Wide Sales Operations organization. The position will support the overall QTC strategy, execution and deal management; supporting Channel Sales with Deal Management, Order Operations, Provisioning, and Support. Execute strategic initiatives and day to day operations; partnering with Sales, Channel, Legal, Finance, and IT to drive deal structure, automation and process improvements to develop and scale the channel business. Candidate will have expertise in Channel Partner Sales, deal/order management, CPQ, and developing a global deals desk.
- Serve as a Channel and Sales partner; tactical expert in deal construct, quote to cash, Salesforce CRM
- Deal structuring and deal support, for the Sales and Channel organization, ensuring high quality deal execution within SLAs
- Quote generation and opportunity management compliant transactions
- Point of contact and subject matter expert on deal constructs, operations, process, policy, systems for addressing challenges with deal closure and other escalations.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams including Channel, Sales, Finance, Billing, Legal, and IT to review and prepare approval requests for non-standard deal elements and structures.
- Non-standard commercial terms are reviewed, approved, and properly documented.
- Compliance with all internal controls when for customized deals
- Anticipate deal activities through regular participation in pipeline reviews and forecast calls
- Continuous process/productivity improvement through the deal life-cycle; focused on deal cycle times, productivity, and precise execution.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Experience in Channel Partner Sales with QTC, in a SaaS or Telecommunications business
- Proven ability to deliver results in a fast pace competitive environment within SLAs
- Deep understanding around the core requirements deal structuring, contracts, and ordering.
- Ability to partner with Channel Partners, Channel, Sales, Legal, Finance, and IT on deal execution and process automation.
- Salesforce, Quote-to-Cash (QTC), analysis tools & reporting (e.g. MS Excel, Tableau)
- Six Sigma/Lean; experience driving continuous improvement
- Strong collaborator and communicator
- 3+ years deal desk / sales operations experience, finance, contracts
- 2+ years experience in proposal and quote reviews and customer support
- Expertise in detailed pricing models, strategies and complex pricing situations
- Possess comprehension of software sales cycle for both subscription and non-recurring IT service and revenue models
- Strong business relationship skills
- Experience coordinating software deal construction and deal governance across many cross-functional segments
- Skilled in working with product, marketing and finance team
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation experience
More about RingCentral:
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.