Deal Manager, Worldwide Deals Desk and Quote to Cash at RingCentral
What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate!
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
The Deal Manager, Worldwide Deals Desk & Quote to Cash (QTC), position will report into the Global Operations - Sales Operations organization. The position will be accountable to support Field Sales with Deal Management, Enterprise Licensing Agreements (ELAs), and providing solutions to complex deal structures. The Deal Manager will partner with Sales, Legal, Finance, and Professional Services to orchestrate the deal process for enterprise level accounts.
- Focal point for all strategic and complex deals
- Serve as the trusted advisor to Sales; tactical expert in deal construct, quote to cash, contract and discount controls, and Salesforce CRM
- Work with deal support team (finance, legal) to address complex deal structure, pricing, commercial terms and provide deal structure options to enable sales to address customer objectives
- Facilitate deal approval, contract documentation, and bookings process
- Point of contact and subject matter expert on deal constructs, operations, process, policy, systems for addressing challenges with deal closure and other escalations.
- Partner and collaborate with Sales, Finance, and Legal to review and prepare approval requests for non-standard deal elements and structures.
- Non-standard commercial terms are reviewed, approved, and properly documented.
- Compliance with all internal controls when for customized deals• Anticipate deal activities through regular participation in pipeline reviews and forecast calls
- Continuous process/productivity improvement through the deal life-cycle; focused on deal cycle times, productivity, and precise execution.
- Experience with Quote to Cash, in a SaaS or Telecommunications business• Deep understanding around the core requirements for deal structuring, contracts, and pricing.
- Understanding of accounting and financial revenue recognition principles, contracting guidelines, experience with contract language• Ability to partner with Sales, Legal, Finance, and IT on deal execution and process.
- Salesforce, Quote-to-Cash (QTC), analysis tools & reporting (e.g. MS Excel, Tableau)
- Six Sigma/Lean; experience driving continuous improvement• Strong collaborator and communicator
- 5+ years sales operations / deals desk experience, finance, contracts• Expertise in detailed pricing models, strategies and complex pricing situations
- Possess comprehension of software sales cycle for both subscription and non-recurring IT service and revenue models
- Experience coordinating software deal construction and deal governance across many cross-functional segments
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.