Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Iterable is looking for a Deal Desk and Sales Compensation Manager to join its growing team. This is a hands-on management position that will be critical to enhance company contract execution as well as Sales and Customer Success compensation plans. In this role, you will ensure that all contracts in our queue are reviewed, structured, consistently evaluated, approved and closed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Sales Operations and we are looking for someone with experience in Sales Compensation, Sales Compensation Systems, and accounting for commissions. You will be responsible for accurate and timely determination and payment of commissions.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Work with Finance to identify areas of potential impact for revenue recognition, understand implications, and be able to articulate impact to relevant stakeholders
- Lead stakeholders in developing strategies for non-standard deal requests and structuring sophisticated deals
- Streamline, standardize, and automate contracting processes to meet internal SLAs
- Provide full transparency and real-time updates into all contracts in flight, what stages they are in, forecasted time to close, next steps, and signatories
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the field on pricing, deal structure, and business terms
- Review, research, respond to and facilitate approval of non-standard requests
- Proactively identify and recommend ways to improve deal desk business processes with the goal of improving decision quality, reducing cycle time, improving deal desk capability, and improving the sales team’s efficiency
- Take an active role in order entry oversight, ensuring all documentation is cleanly provided for booking and accurately entered into systems of record
- Provide a high-touch approach to complex situations or escalations and work cross-functionally to resolve or provide a resolution
- Own compensation plan creation with Legal, Finance, and HR to ensure Sales and CS have current compliant plans at all times
- Own and improve deal close process for Sales and CS, including but not limited to ensuring Salesforce aligns with contracts and financial reporting
- Monitor compliance and process performance
- Establish and publish operational metrics
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience with contract review, negotiation, revenue recognition and sales compensation
- Previous experience driving and managing multiple projects independently
- Comfortable with analytics to frame business questions with data and improve processes
- Experience presenting information to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels
- Previous experience with email marketing, push, or SMS software
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 1/14/2021