The Deal Desk Associate will be responsible for working on important daily tasks and projects to assist with the quote-to-cash process. The focus of this role will be managing the deal approval process and ensuring accuracy of all quotes and deals. This role will also be expected to assist the Revenue team with deal related requests and help improve processes to enable scale across the organization.
The ideal candidate will be an adaptable, highly motivated individual with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. It is important that the person in this role is extremely detail oriented, organized, and an operational thinker.What you'll do:
- Contracting Process:
- Review and approve all customer quotes to ensure contracts follow our contract minimums and guidelines.
- Handle day to day deal requests from Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Identify areas for process improvement and make recommendations to increase efficiency across the Deal Desk team.
- Calculate deal value and ensure accuracy of all Closed-Won deals.
- Prepare and maintain Deal Desk process documentation.
- Report on contract and/or quote discrepancies.
- Maintain agreed upon SLAs:
- Quote approval turnaround times
- Plan provisioning timeframe
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience in a deal desk, contract administration, or operations role
- Proficiency in Salesforce, GSuite, and Excel
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and independently
- Must work with a sense of urgency while maintaining an outstanding attention to detail
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $71,000 - $83,500/yr