Data Center & MSP Sales Executive at Stateless
Who We Are:
Stateless is on a mission to reinvent network connectivity. Central to that was our initial innovation, where we demonstrated an ability to efficiently decouple state from processing in network functions—a task deemed infeasible in high-performance networking systems, but in doing so, we have opened the door for fundamentally changing how networks are built. Now, we are building the product around that vision. VCs have backed us, and early adopters have validated the business opportunity.
This position is a direct report of the Stateless VP of Sales. The role of the Data Center and MSP Sales Executive is to drive new sales and revenue growth in a geographic territory and/or vertical industry. The primary function of the role is to prospect for new client relationships in the defined regional and/or geographic territory. Sales Executives are expected to have a strong understanding of the data center and technology industries to originate opportunities and achieve quota attainment in the data center/colocation business. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate historic success in developing new client relationships where they have had consistent success in meeting or exceeding new sales targets. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth infrastructure technology organization with significant earnings potential.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect for new clients.
- In collaboration with management, develop a territory plan, including prospecting activities.
- Management of the opportunity through deal close including providing forecasting and activity.
- Present Company’s compelling value proposition at an executive level.
- Meeting with prospects, partners and peers, including participation in joint sales calls to customers.
- Leverage and direct sales engineering, marketing, partners and overlay resources as appropriate.
- Participation in territory events and training.
- Use product promotions and programs to maximize success.
- Attendance of events, trade shows, and conference calls as designated by management.
- Maintaining subject matter knowledge of colocation product offerings.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 6 years direct Business to Business outside sales experience within a High Tech industry calling on medium-sized accounts.
- Heavy hunting, prospecting, new logos.
- 2+ years data center/colocation/MSP experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to present in both small and large group settings.
- Polished and professional presentation skills.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales.
- Experience developing, researching and presenting formal presentations to senior level management and other end users.
Even better if you have:
- 5+ years selling data center/colocation/MSP experience.
- Familiarity with the local marketplace, companies, and community in geography stated above.
At Stateless you will make an impact right out of the gate. As a company, we are challenging the status quo and as a culture we do the same. We stand for a culture in which we are SUPPORTIVE of one another and committed to team diversity, SINCERE in our communication with our colleagues and customers, STUDIOUS in the way we are serious about and accountable for our work, always STRIVING to improve, and ultimately STATELESS where we are willing to adapt as needed.
We take care of you here at Stateless. We offer flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, and contribute 100% of health, dental, and vision costs. Stateless is a Techstars Boulder company with strong venture funding.
We are dramatically ramping and scaling our team; we are aiming for 3x growth in the next 18 months. This is your opportunity to join a highly collaborative environment as part of an innovative, tight-knit team of talented individuals bringing an amazing new product to market. We are already well on our way and are navigating deep into uncharted networking waters. Please think about joining Stateless on this transformational networking journey!