Customer Success Strategy Lead at RingCentral (Remote)
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role. First, a little about us, we’re the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Global Service and Support Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
The RingCentral Customer Success team does more than engage with customers. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we deliver an unparalleled value proposition to customers, and we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $30 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1+ billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
As proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with extraordinary technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
What we’re currently looking for:
We are looking for a Customer Success Strategy Lead to help build out RingCentral’s end-to-end Adoption & Usage Strategy. You’ll be responsible for delivering customer-focused analyses and data-led recommendations, turning qualitative & quantitative research on customer behavior into actionable insights that will shape the future of how we interact with our customers. This role will include components of analytics (e.g. analyzing and identifying trends in data), strategy (e.g. translating insights into actionable programs and/or playbooks), and program management across key strategic initiatives that accelerate adoption. This is a tremendous opportunity to help design, implement, and run a core capability that will transform how RingCentral delivers value for our customers.
- Define and own the end to end customer usage strategy: develop analysis and conduct customer research to identify activities that increase usage & adoption by customer segments, product lines, and journey stages.
- Develop a customer usage & adoption journey map that prescribes the critical steps across the customer lifecycle that drive stickiness and maximize customer outcomes.
- Be a thought partner and strategic advisor to internal stakeholders across Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Support, and Product to ensure customer insights are being interpreted and properly actioned on.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and identify strategic actions for business executives and stakeholders across GTM programs.
- Directly influence GTM strategy by communicating data-driven recommendations clearly and in a compelling way
- Design and deliver cross-functional GTM initiatives related to customer usage and adoption growth
To succeed in this role you must have experience in:
- 5+ years of total work experience, with at least 2-3 year of experience in GTM Analytics, Customer Success/Sales Ops or other customer data-oriented role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities; have familiarity with and passion for effectively leveraging data to drive positive company outcomes
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and autonomy in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work on multiple priorities that span different areas of the business
- Background in project management with the ability to lead initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to create and deliver compelling presentations to senior business audiences
- Highly skilled with Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience at a large consultancy is a plus.
- Bachelor degree required
What We Offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™ ) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.