Customer Success Specialist at BombBomb
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
The Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team at BombBomb is responsible for the health and success of BombBomb’s customers. We’re responsible for everything post-acquisition, including onboarding, support, training and education, the Customer Journey, up-selling and cross-selling, renewal, expansion, etc. We measure success through a number of key performance indicators such as retention and churn, net promoter scores and customer satisfaction scores, and customer health metrics. As our business grows, so grows our efforts to support our customers in achieving their desired outcomes.
Who we're looking for...
The Customer Success Specialist at BombBomb manages the success and growth of their assigned customer accounts. Customer Success Specialist’s establish themselves as customer advocates through proactively identifying needs, providing business solutions, and validating a customer’s success leading to strong adoption, renewals, and growth opportunities. Your mission is to build strong, authentic relationships with some of BombBomb’s most valuable customers by having a clear understanding of their purpose and goals and being unified in achieving them. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with every BombBomb department to deliver solutions and to improve overall customer retention.
What you will do...
- Manage a high-volume portfolio of smaller accounts, identifying champions and mitigating churn risk with accounts. Achieve 110% net retention. Drive expansion revenue through increased product adoption and usage.
- Deliver sustainable customer success strategies for owned accounts, providing coaching and engagements to drive adoption and realize full potential.
- Average 40% monthly usage for owned accounts
- Average 60% engagement rates in communications
- Average 80% connections for owned accounts per quarter
- Build relationships with owned accounts, helping them with issues, proactively communicating, and providing remarkable guidance. Maintain “Green” relationship status with owned accounts.
- Become an expert in BombBomb’s software solutions and strategies by completing product training, CS Skillset and human-centered communication certificates. Coach customers on best practices and use cases to ensure they are finding value within BombBomb.
- Work closely with BombBomb’s internal teams (sales, product, marketing, support), to ensure an exceptional customer experience, resolve customer issues, and achieve retention and expansion goals.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and utilizing proper reporting to document and share these requests, as observed by your supervisor.
- Utilize Outreach and Salesforce to maintain and update customer account information. Document each interaction and activity, as observed by your supervisor.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of processes.
- Establish and achieve SMART goals every quarter with your supervisor that yields quantifiable results around sustaining, building, and improving the business and your own personal development. Show progress of every goal in each 1:1.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Flexibility/Adaptability - Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Active Listening - Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Organization/Planning - Plans, organizes, schedules, and documents in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Follow-through on Commitments - Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Calm Under Pressure - Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stressful situations.
- Teamwork - Reaches out to peers and communicates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Proactivity - Acts without being told what to do. Seeks new ideas for the customer and the team.
- Strategic Thinking - Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats to comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, and video - with immaculate attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with a SaaS solution offering
- Competent in MS Office, Google Suite, and Salesforce.com
- 2+ years' experience in an Account Manager or Customer Success role, with a passion for customer success
- Prior experience achieving customer retention goals and identifying customer growth opportunities
- Familiarity with Customer Success and Customer Health metrics
- Excellent presentation, time management, and project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated, self-starter who performs well individually and as a team player in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter
The salary range for this position is $45,000 - $65,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth