Customer Success Representative at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking a local candidate to fulfill the Customer Success Representative role on our fast-paced Sales team.
Who we are
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond to initial web/phone-based sales inquiries
- Identify, manage, and close a pipeline of small opportunities that stem from inbound leads and other marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Directors (RSD) to hand off larger opportunities.
- Manage all sales inquiries, opportunities, and ongoing communications via Salesforce
- Provide general sales support. For example:
- Opportunity qualification
- Quote generation
- Remote demos & discovery calls
- Interaction/coordination with sales engineers and support team
- Outreach campaigns & event follow-up
- Delivery of general sales information as required– i.e., product documentation, sales decks, videos, etc.
- Post-sales customer onboarding and success efforts– follow up on net new customer transactions to ensure successful deployment and uncover new opportunities
- Reports to VP of Customer Success
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in something business-related – but not required
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and have an action-oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced environment
- We are a rapidly growing company, so occasionally, we all wear many different hats—a willingness to do the same is a must.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $50 - 80K inclusive of salary, commission, and variable compensation.
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.