Customer Success Representative at Scaled Agile, Inc.
Scaled Agile, Inc., (https://www.scaledagile.com) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility.
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing Customer of over 600,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
Overview of the position:
As a new member of our fun and collaborative Customer success team (we are not a call center) you will play a direct role in helping our global customers and student members achieve their goals of successful implementation of agile at scale, SAFe Collaborate, and learning and certifying in SAFe.
The Customer Success team provides world class support to both internal and external customers and you will play an integral part in our ongoing success. Opportunities for personal development and growth exist as the company continues to expand and develop globally.
What you’ll be doing:
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service and support to our community members by:
- Being part of the overall front line support for customers and partners online, over the phone and at events
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely and courteous manner via phone and tiered support case management system
- Developing the knowledge base in support of frequently asked questions (FAQ’s)
- Training members on Scaled Agile’s Community Platform
- Scheduling exams, surveys, certification results, and related student follow up
- Coordinating and disseminating licensed courseware purchases
- Improving and documenting the Scaled Agile Customer operations processes
- Supporting for Scaled Agile training classes and events
- Working with the Scaled Agile Partner Development and Enterprise Solutions teams to enhance the partner and enterprise customer experience
- Supporting distribution and communications when new courseware is released
- Maintaining the LMS (Learning Management System) with exam updates, courseware and video learning
- Completing Other Scaled Agile projects as driven by the needs of the business.
- Relentless improvement of the customer experience by reviewing and acting upon customer feedback
Skills and Experience needed in order to be successful in this role:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in customer support, preferably in Learning or Service organizations with a membership or certification business model
- Comfortable using own judgment and being proactive to resolve member issues
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Must thrive in a high volume environment to meet Key Performance Indicators driving improvements to Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score and Customer Effort Scores
Due to our high volume of growth, we are looking to expand our team coverage to better support our global community base. We are looking for a remote employee working from a home based office to cover the international time zones. In this position, you can be living anywhere in the US and be qualified to join our team.
The coverage for support needed is 4pm MST - 1am MST