Customer Success Manager at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:14 a.m. (MST) on Friday, October 15, 2021
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Customer Success Manager will be client focused and Prove product savvy. You are someone who wants to blend people and technology to drive and exceed successful outcomes for our clients. You are naturally curious and thrive on learning how technology works to solve problems. You pair your knowledge and experience to partner with and advise clients, ultimately acquiring deep knowledge of the client’s organization and business objectives. You are passionate about building strong customer relationships, delivering value, identifying growth potential, and ultimately turning customers into raving Prove fans!
What You Are Accountable For
- Establish reputation as trusted partner via regular business reviews presenting the status of the Prove relationship, reviewing active and future project(s) and demonstrating the value Prove delivers to the clients business objectives
- Quickly become a subject matter expert of client’s business objectives and use cases while striking a healthy balance between customer satisfaction and delivering business value
- Primarily responsible to achieve our corporate objectives measured by a client Net Promoter Score (NPS)Monitor and report on customer “Pass Rate”, a key success KPI
- Engage with a consultative selling mindset Own live revenue forecasting for your clients
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for increasing volume in live use cases
- Facilitate contract renewals directly or with Sales Director partner Stay up-to-date on new features and product launches
- Train clients in the use of our solutions
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
What We Require
- 3 to 5 years in a customer facing role such as account management or sales Excellent Project Management and long-term account planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, documentation, presentation, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Possess experience within a highly regulated market (i.e. Fintech, Insurance, Retail)Knowledge of digital identity and authentication strongly preferred
- Prefer selling strategies and negotiations skills Aptitude and passion for technology, KPIs, data, business cases
- Excellent ambition and desire to grow and expand your career
- Track record of building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience required
- Travel: 20%Experience in a high-growth tech startup growing from $50m to $200m in ARR
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description