As a Customer Success Manager at FORM, you will advocate for, consult with and empower our customers to make the most of our FORM platform. You’ll be involved with your customers' onboarding experience from kick-off to go-live, provide training and support to new client-users, and encourage adoption and engagement throughout the customer lifecycle. You’ll get your hands dirty, diving into your customers' data and business rules, and emerging with actionable recommendations on FORM best practices, configuration and data integrity. And most importantly, you’ll build authentic and trusting relationships with key stakeholders in your portfolio, reinforcing the value of our partnership today and in the years to come!
What You'll Do
- Empower our customers to own and expand their use of the FORM platform through thoughtful solutions and recommendations as their trusted advisor.
- Proactively train your customers on the FORM product and serve as a business consultant to help the customer maximize their use of the solution and minimize platform pain points/short comings.
- Collaborate across multiple departments to augment the customers' management of the platform, while continually advocating and serving as the voice of your customer.
- Have more than enough thrown at you from customers, but your ability to prioritize and deliver on the highest value items is what will distinguish your performance.
- Through Business Reviews, Strategic Planning sessions, and daily consulting, we’ll reinforce the value our customers receive and demonstrate our ROI throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Retain and grow our portfolio organically; thanks to the trust and relationship you’ve established within your accounts.
We Might Be a Great Fit If You
- Have 2-3 years’ experience managing B2B customers. Bonus points for managing a customer revenue portfolio of $2M or more.
- Are comfortable working directly with executives and senior-level management.
- Have managed simultaneous projects in a customer-facing role where you were directly accountable for delivering the goods.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and prefer to track your work in a CRM such as Salesforce and Asana.
- May have been a data analyst in a past life - You can explain relational database concepts, have advanced Excel skills and have even written a SQL query or two over the years.
- Have exceptional written communication: concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- Have exceptional verbal communication: clear, on-point and confident.
- Have a proven track record of building successful relationships with customers, and one or two of them would even be willing to serve as a reference.
- Have a history of retaining and growing you customer portfolio.
- Having too much work and not enough time doesn’t make you come unglued - You understand how to prioritize and focus on what is important!
- Look forward to collaborating and building relationships with many other teams throughout the company.
- Have a bachelor’s degree OR equivalent work experience.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
Benefits and Perks (US)
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Remote options; hybrid work model with offices around the globe
- Casual work environment
- Promotions from within
- The annual compensation for this role is between $60,000-$80,000 based on experience, plus a bonus based on company and personal performance objectives.
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description