Customer Success Manager at FluentStream
At FluentStream, we automate and simplify how businesses communicate with their clients. We are a fun, extremely fast-paced, innovative 88-person communications software company. We were just named to the Inc. 5000 list and are one of Colorado’s fastest growing software companies and BuiltIn’s Best Small Companies to work at! We are 100% remote based company.
You’ll be responsible for developing and fostering strong relationships with a portfolio of client accounts. You will prioritize your time to focus your efforts based on perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal time frame.
Client Success is a key differentiator for our business. Our clients depend on FluentStream for mission-critical services, and we depend on you to be the point of contact for our most important clients. Client Success operates as strategic, consultative partners who use industry know-how and best practices to up-level and support every FluentStream user.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and empathetic person who is excited about being a part of our growing team.
- Your friends, family, and co-workers always come to you for advice
- Your ability to stay calm under pressure has always allowed you to navigate your way out of many a maze.
- You can guess the end of every mystery movie you’ve ever seen because you are an active, curious listener.
- You consider problem-solving, project management, and convincing people to help you get things done to be core strengths.
- Define, develop and execute effective client adoption and retention strategies
- Tackle parallel client challenges with curiosity, empathy, and strong problem-solving skills
- Build trust and communicate effectively with owners, executives, office managers, and power users alike
- Earn the respect of your clients to generate client references and referrals
- Train clients on existing and new product features
- Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and project manage the client issue until its resolution
- Deeply understand the FluentStream platform’s capabilities and explain them to clients of all types
- Collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the business
- 3-5 years experience in client-facing roles like Sales, Client Success, Professional Services, and Account Management at a B2B SaaS software company
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and acute attention to detail
- Demonstrate account portfolio planning competency
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present to executive and key decision makers
- Available to travel up to 20% (post Covid)
- Bachelors degree
- Inside Sales or Contact Center experience
- Experience with CRMs, including Salesforce.com, Zoho, Freshdesk, Zendesk, or HubSpot
- Experience with client success software like Gainsight or CustomerSuccess.com
Base salary range of $65,000 – $80,000 as well as performance incentives.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k plan
- Company equity program
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance