Customer Success Manager at FORM
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:01 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, August 3, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- As a Customer Success Manager at GoSpotCheck, you will advocate for, consult with, and empower our customers to make the most of the GoSpotCheck platform. You’ll lead your customers' onboarding experience from kick-off to go-live, provide training and support to new learners of the Web Dashboard, and encourage adoption and engagement throughout the customer lifecycle. You’ll get your hands dirty, diving into your customers' data and business rules, and emerging with actionable recommendations on GoSpotCheck best practices, configuration and data integrity. And most importantly, you’ll build authentic and trusting relationships with key stakeholders in your portfolio, reinforcing the value of our partnership today and in the years to come.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll empower our customers to own and expand their use of GoSpotCheck.
- We’ll provide thoughtful GoSpotCheck solutions and pro recommendations to help resolve new and existing customer pain points.
- We’ll provide customer training on the GoSpotCheck platform and provide consultation to help the customer maximize their use of the solution and minimize platform pain points/shortcomings.
- We’ll provide managed services to the customers either directly or via the CS Operations team to augment the customer’s role in administration and management of their platform solution.
- We’ll consistently communicate our value and demonstrate GoSpotCheck’s ROI for our customers throughout their lifecycle.
- We’ll have more than enough thrown at you from customers, but your ability to prioritize and deliver on the highest value items is what will distinguish your performance.
- Through Executive Business Reviews, Strategic Planning sessions, and day-to-day communication, we’ll reinforce the value our customers receive from GoSpotCheck.
- We’ll retain and grow our portfolio organically, thanks to the solid foundation you’ve established for your accounts.
Who You Are
- You have 1-2 years of experience managing B2B customers.
- Bonus points for managing a customer revenue portfolio of $1M or more.
- You are comfortable working directly with executives and senior management.
- You’ve managed simultaneous projects in a customer-facing role where you were directly accountable for delivering the goods!
- You may have been a data analyst in a past life - You can explain relational database concepts, have advanced Excel skills, and have even written a SQL query or two over the years.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive, and empathetic. Your verbal communication is exceptional: clear, on-point, and confident.
- You have a proven track record of building successful relationships with customers, and one or two of them would even be willing to serve as a reference.
- You have a history of retaining and growing your customer portfolio.
- Having too much work and not enough time doesn’t make you come unglued - You understand how to prioritize and focus on what is important.
- You look forward to collaborating and building relationships with many other teams throughout the company.
- You’re ahead of the game if you have experience working in retail and know terms such as end-cap, planogram, point-of-sale, display compliance, brand ambassadors, goal-based attainment, etc.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree. Bonus points for anything beyond that!
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $60,000-$90,000 depending on experience and other qualifications.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description