Flowhub is on a mission to empower cannabis dispensaries to grow their businesses, delight their customers, and unlock business growth. Retailers large to small in the burgeoning industry trust Flowhub to accelerate their sales, manage inventory, stay compliant, and process $3B+ in cannabis sales annually. We exist to make safe cannabis products accessible to every adult on planet Earth. We exist to make safe cannabis products accessible to every adult on planet Earth.
Sales is the variable that most affects a company’s success and ability to make the moves it wants to. As a result, we hold our Customer Success Managers to a high standard of professionalism, communication, and accountability. We reward those who deliver on those expectations with a competitive compensation structure and opportunities for advancement.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator of business value and insight. You thrive on building meaningful relationships with customers. You are uniquely able to recognize and interpret business trends that can be used to make recommendations that drive performance.
- Build and nurture customer relationships. Regularly meet with your customers to maintain and strengthen their ties with Flowhub.
- Assist customers in setting and tracking goals that highlight the value in Flowhub.
- Create processes, procedures, and tactics to help reduce customer churn.
- Create and participate in webinars that deliver business value.
- Construct strategies around delivering helpful content (tips and tricks, new features, SOPs)
- Engage with sales and Implementation for seamless project handoff for new customers.
- Retention. Handle escalations to determine primary risk reasons and update accordingly on resolution timelines. Ensure there is awareness of all features/functionality and that proper workflows are adopted.
- Maintain up-to-date Account Health status for at-risk customers.
- Maintain Salesforce data changes, record keeping, and overall accuracy for your book of business.
- Ensure churn risk reasons are accurately captured and documented.
- Influence Product decisions. Represent your customer needs to R&D.
- A genuine interest in helping businesses be successful and a commitment to continuous improvement
- 2+ years of previous experience in customer success or management in cannabis retail. The ideal candidate would have both.
- Experience with an in-house CRM tool (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Proven record of helping customers hit their goals
At Flowhub, we envision a future where safe cannabis products are accessible to every adult on planet Earth. Founded in 2015 by CEO Kyle Sherman, Flowhub provides highly regulated retailers with a mission-critical retail operating system that automates complex compliance mandates like transaction limits and state reporting. Our mission is to empower dispensary growth and help business owners achieve their dreams.
Founded in Denver, but fully remote with teams across multiple states, Flowhub is trusted and loved by over 1,000 cannabis retailers and partners across the U.S., processing over $3 billion in cannabis sales annually. As the pioneer and original API integrator to Metrc, the state track and trace system used in most legal cannabis markets, Flowhub helps cannabis retailers automate and simplify business operations through technology to keep companies and government transparent, keep cannabis products off the black market, and build a robust scalable industry that is approachable for all adults and medical patients.
Flowhub is backed by top-tier investors including e.ventures, Evolv Ventures (the Kraft Heinz-backed venture capital fund), and Poseidon Asset Management, as well as Iqram Magdon-Ismail, a co-founder and former CEO of Venmo. Flowhub has raised nearly $45 million in venture funding.
Kyle Sherman is also the founding director of the Cannabis Trade Federation (CTF) & US Cannabis Council (USCC), a national coalition of cannabis-related businesses that represent all aspects of the industry including cultivators, dispensaries, wholesalers, distributors, and ancillary businesses. USCC’s mission is to build a future of legal access to cannabis delivered through an equitable and values-driven industry by advancing cannabis legalization at the federal and state level, and promoting restorative justice for communities harmed by cannabis prohibition.