Customer Success Manager at Signpost
Thousands of businesses partner with Signpost to manage communications with their prospects and customers for the entire lifecycle of the relationship – from lead, to job, to repeat business. Signpost is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who can hit the ground running as a part of our Customer Success team!
What does the Customer Success Manager do?
We’re looking for a smart and motivated Customer Success Manager who is passionate about helping local businesses reach their marketing goals. You’ll be the main point of contact for clients in your book of business and responsible for helping them properly utilize our software to ensure maximum return on investment. The main focus of the Customer Success Team is proactive client communication to increase product adoption and value delivery resulting in increased client retention.
A day in the life of Customer Success Manager would include:
- Managing an assigned book of 400-500 accounts.
- Understanding your client’s desired value, increasing product engagement and client retention through proactive customer outreach.
- Guiding and supporting clients through every stage of their Customer Journey with Signpost.
- Teaching clients how Signpost’s key features support their day-to-day needs as small business owners and makes their lives easier.
- Introducing new product features to clients and ensuring buy-in and adoption of new products, features, and services.
- Managing requests to cancel service in a positive manner with the intent to solve problems and deliver value.
- Collaborating cross-functionally to implement product and process improvements based on client feedback.
- Consistently and reliably document client-facing activities in our CRM.
- Perform general administrative duties and client follow-up support as necessary.
You’ll be a good fit, if you
- Are here in the Denver, CO area
- Are curious and creative; always asking yourself how we can improve and help our customers be successful
- Have a passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Continually meet assigned goals/metrics
- Thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Are excited about learning something new every day
- Are comfortable with change; we’re continually testing and iterating best practices
- Are a team player, collaborative, supportive and energetic.
- Possess fantastic time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Have up to 3 years of experience in customer success, client facing, or administrative role
- Have experience with G-Suite, Salesforce, Zendesk, Slack, Truly, Totango (Preferred)
- Have a BS/BA degree or equivalent (Preferred)
- A base salary, competitive bonus structure, and incredible benefits
- Flexible PTO Policy
- We believe a healthy employee is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Stock options
- Pre-tax commuter and 401k contribution benefits
- Once we’re back in the office, monthly lunches, happy hours, office outings and an incredible team that wins!
- Salary Range: $51,500 - $58,500