Customer Success Manager at Wowza Media Systems
Wowza is looking for a Customer Success Manager!
As a CSM, you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote customer success, retention and growth. You will work closely with customers, sales and support teams to ensure customers are able to achieve their goals with Wowza’s solutions. You love building meaningful relationships with customers and enjoy serving as a trusted advisor for their business. You are motivated to identify new business opportunities within Wowza accounts, and are driven to exceed company, team, and individual goals.
- Become a trusted advisor for clients by helping them define their goals and objectives
- Partner with customers to ensure they are leveraging the full capabilities of the Wowza platform effectively
- Work with a large group of accounts, as needed proactively or reactively, and prioritize daily tasks to mitigate customer impacting issues and maximize retention and growth opportunities
- Work across multiple departments to evangelize and prioritize customer feedback
- Partner with sales, delivery, and support to ensure the customer experience and help mitigate issues that arise
- Responsible for maintaining, cultivating strong relationships with engaged accounts
- Be a champion for Wowza’s solutions and services offerings in order to provide customers with consultative guidance on how to maximize their value and business impact.
- Identify at-risk accounts and implement action plans to solve issues and prevent churn
- Quantify success by achieving multiple goals including revenue retention, growth, and customer satisfaction / NPS scores
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Customer Obsessed: exercise a high level of Control Quotient in understanding and resolving customer concerns
- Bold: identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information to inform decisions, develop solutions, and evangelize success across roles and departments
- Passionate: self-motivated, team-player focused on exceeding customer expectations in a scalable fashion
- Accountable: intrinsic desire to take charge of customer relationships and ensure successful completion of customer and company goals
- Communication: ability to clearly understand and articulate customer needs and technical requests
- Judgment: willing to make decisions that balance customer needs and business objectives using sound and accurate judgment
- Time Management: ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Ability to interact professionally with others; including co-workers, vendors, and customers.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to deal with fast paced and high change environments
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent education/experience required
- 5+ years’ owning customer/client owning customer relationships in a consultative model, preferred
Compensation and Benefits
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
MBO Bonus Eligible
Wowza offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available 1st day of employment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with strong company match
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Who We Are:
Wowza Media Systems is a streaming software, cloud services, and hardware provider aimed at powering live streaming for today’s most innovative companies. We frequent Streaming Media’s list of Companies That Matter Most in Online Video and Readers’ Choice Awards, as well as Built in Colorado’s list of Best Medium Workplaces.
Cofounders David Stubenvoll and Charlie Good first set out to create cool stuff with like-minded people in 2005. In the fourteen years that have followed, Wowza’s become the gold standard for streaming. One third of content delivery networks (CDNs) have Wowza’s technology built in and more that 24,000 organizations across the globe power their streaming with Wowza.
With adoption rates exploding, use cases proliferating, and video quality increasing, the streaming industry’s influence on everyday life continues to grow. And when it comes to live video, one thing rings true: If you can dream it, the experts at Wowza can help you build it.
Why Work for Wowza:
Wowza’s team works to connect the larger community with our passion for tech. From live-streaming graduation ceremonies for local high schools to participating in events like SheTech, employees are able to cultivate the same creative energy that first brought the company to life. Employees are encouraged to take ownership of their role with limited oversight — and coworkers are happy to help one another out.
Wowza Media Systems is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all people to thrive in.
Wowza’s office is currently in the mountain foothills in Golden, Colorado. A significant portion of Wowza colleagues work “remotely” from their homes, both outside of Colorado and outside of the US (we have an office in Berlin, Germany). This role is open to both local Denver candidates and “remote” candidates around the world who meet the requirements of the role.