Customer Success Manager at AMP Robotics
AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and infrastructure for the waste and recycling industry. We’re working to reimagine and actively modernize recycling by applying AI and automation to increase recycling rates and economically recover recyclables reclaimed as raw materials for the global supply chain. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
Headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, the Denver Post named AMP one of the 2021 Top Workplaces in Colorado. We’re fostering an environment where talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We seek unconventional thinkers to join our mission to enable a world without waste; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and national recognition including Fortune’s Impact 20, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and Forbes’ most promising AI companies, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring a Customer Success Manager to help manage our North American customer base. This includes a variety of tasks and processes that ultimately leads to increased NPS and repeat sales within our customer base.
The Customer Success Manager will perform activities such as regular customer touch points, customer data reporting, value realization both internally and externally, interdepartmental communications, and build customer trust among other activities. The candidate has strong experience in account management, both SaaS and industrial customer experience, data analytics, and creative problem-solving skills. This individual is a great communicator, having honed their skills in past positions getting customer wins that match up with internal resources.
As our Customer Success Manager, you will work to:
- Engage and develop working relationship with existing customer accounts in North America
- Compile and analyze customer data efficiently
- Understand and define customer goals using hard metrics and key results that lead to deeper partnerships and add-on sales
- Communicate the customer voice and feedback to appropriate teams internally
- Gather resources internally in pursuit of customer outcomes
- Nurture customer understanding of their AMP assets and highlight any missed potential therein while building customer trust
- Uncover opportunities for expansion and recurring revenue within your account portfolio
- Prepare reports, analyses, and findings that are presented to customers, internal AMP leadership, and adjacent organizations
- Collaborate closely with Operations and Service
- Present customer analyses to collaborating sales leadership and product management
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of customer success or similar role managing account needs and navigating internal resources to deliver
- B2B experience (preferably in markets like industrial automation, capital equipment or services, additive manufacturing, commercial energy, etc.)
- Experience working within emerging technology markets and thrives in a DIY environment and matrix organization
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and documentation of value with customer accounts leading to recurring revenue
- Genuine passion for your work
- Demonstrated experience handling competing priorities and achieving great outcomes that work for both the customer and your firm
- Creative ability to communicate complex concepts and data in a succinct and digestible fashion
- Demonstrate strong analytical, project management, and relationship building skills
- Strong ability to synthesize customer data and provide insights that fortify your position as a partner
- Undergraduate degree
- MBA a bonus
- Engineering expertise
- Industrial equipment customer or direct experience
- Recycling Industry experience
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Louisville, CO
AMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary & Compensation Information: $75,000 - $90,000 salary plus equity, depending on experience
- Medical - The company covers up 85% to 100% of the premium for Cigna healthcare plans depending on the selection. Employees pay the difference in premium if they select a more expensive plan. Up to 75% for dependents.
- Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan (non-matching).
- 14 days PTO and 6 paid sick days.
- Nine (9) paid holidays – 7 company designated and 2 floating holidays.