Customer Success Manager at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for a Customer Success Manager!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process. 63% of data breaches are linked to a third party and CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Customer Success Manager do at CyberGRX?
As a CSM, you are responsible for helping our customers establish effective and efficient cyber risk programs for their third-party vendors. Avoiding a cyber breach is a major focus for most Fortune 1000 companies and major American brands. Our customers are looking for guidance, insight and operational support to either strengthen their existing third-party cyber risk program or help build their program from the ground up. With strategic oversight from the Associate Director, Customer Success and cross-functional collaboration with Operations, Product, and Sales, this role will be the primary single point of contact between CyberGRX and our customers.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will deliver powerful onboarding experiences with new customers that clearly demonstrate the value of CyberGRX and confirm the customer’s objectives.
- Create comprehensive risk and growth management strategies across your assigned book of business (up to ~25 accounts) and proactively manage your accounts throughout the Customer Lifecycle.
- Oversee the delivery of insights to our customers in order to help connect the dots between what our product does and how it can make our customers more efficient.
- Conduct periodic business reviews, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders are engaged to expand their business and drive decisions through actionable insights to effectively manage third-party risk.
- You will serve as an internal advocate for your customers by being a subject matter expert on product usage: informing product/platform capabilities, vendor ecosystem risk prioritization/management strategies, market trends, regulatory compliance, industry benchmarking, and portfolio performance.
What you bring to the table:
- At least 3 years of experience in managing Enterprise/Mid-Market customer relationships.
- Bonus points if you have a background in the SaaS industry.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and various Customer Success tools (Gainsight, Lucidchart, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Bonus points if you have an understanding of Cybersecurity and/or Third-Party Vendor Management.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently – while we have a strong and supportive team, you will be the face of the company to the client.
- You feel empowered to solving escalated issues and work towards making a “wrong” a “right."
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a naturally curious spirit with a desire to learn and exceed the norm.
- Ability to comfortably manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote-Friendly Work Environment
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $60,000 - 80,000
Annual Variable Potential: $20,000 - $30,000
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.