Customer Success Manager - Majors at Zoom Video Communications (Greater Denver Area, CO)
What you will do:
- You are the Trusted Advisor who will manage all aspects of the customer lifecycle. From deployment and product adoption to alignment with the customers long-term goals for their Zoom service.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders within assigned accounts.
- You will conduct ongoing account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new feature releases.
- Plan and conduct on-boarding and training for new and existing customers.
- You will closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk attribution.
- Create and deliver monthly reports to highlight customer successes and provide ongoing recommendations for further optimization.
- You will analyze customer account trends and provide feedback to internal stakeholders to ensure quality standards, customer requirements, and features are properly deployed and addressed.
- You have 3+ years' experience as a CSM and a proven track record servicing strategic and complex organizations.
- BA/BS degree is preferred but not required
- You have the ability to recognize and highlight opportunities for increasing value by introducing new products and services.
- Ideally, have previous experience working in a Client or Customer Success role within one of these industries: Cloud/SAAS and audio video vendors.
- Ability to demonstrate account portfolio planning competency, ability to prioritize work and strong time management skills are required.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present to executive and key decision makers.
- CRM experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Ability to deliver customized presentations and demonstrations via web conference.
- Strong business acumen of the software industry.
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude, and you play well with others!
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram