Customer Success Manager I at PlayerLync
PlayerLync is one of the most innovative enterprise mobile solutions on the market. We’re a growing, dynamic, team-oriented software company committed to providing best-in-class products and services to our customers. Our enterprise software solution integrates mobile content distribution and management with e-learning, digital forms and daily operational performance tracking all in one universal solution. PlayerLync’s software is used by high-profile companies to move massive amounts of files on and off devices efficiently, limiting impact on network bandwidth while mobilizing millions of employees every day. In just a few years, our customer base has rapidly grown across multiple industries including professional sports franchises, top restaurant concepts, field services organizations, hospitality organizations and global retail companies.
As a Customer Success Manager, your mission is twofold: (1) make sure our customers are ecstatic about their experience with the PlayerLync platform, and (2) manage renewals and upsells. You’ll work with the Customer Success team leader to manage a portfolio of enterprise clients. You’ll also build customer success processes and materials to propel efficiency, scalability, and customer delight. And you’ll collaborate with internal teams to represent customers’ needs and get things done – including Sales, Support, Product, and Marketing.
Why are you a good fit? Because at your core, you are fiercely dedicated to the success of your clients. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. And you’re passionate about expanding client use cases and growing our business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Own overall relationship with pool of assigned clients, which includes ensuring adoption, optimizing satisfaction, improving retention, and driving upsells.
- Work with Customer Success team to achieve our NPS and net revenue retention metrics.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with clients and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Be a PlayerLync product expert and evangelist, able to provide advanced training and guidance.
- Develop and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Create sales orders for renewals and upsells, and negotiate agreements with customers.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Constantly look for ways to make the PlayerLync Customer Success team best-in-world.
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer adoption and satisfaction/NPS scores.
- History of strong net revenue retention with your customers.
- Experience with multi-unit restaurant and retail companies is a plus.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, including a history of presenting to leadership teams.
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of IT networks, mobile apps, cloud environments, and basic coding.
- Excellent sales skills, including ability to conduct business case analyses, manage a sales funnel, prepare proposals, negotiate, and close upsell deals.
- Experience with Salesforce and Desk platforms (or similar CRM/Support solutions).
- History of using Customer Success systems is a plus.
- Experience in creating Customer Success workflows, templates, and playbooks.
- Proficient in Office software, including basic data analysis in excel.
- Hard core about getting things done, while at the same time maintaining a spirit of collegiality and vibrant sense of humor.