Customer Success Manager I at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
In this role:
· You'll be a product expert, understanding how Vertafore can solve problems and help insurance agents grow through our AgencyZoom product.
· Responsible for making welcome calls to new customers interested in AgencyZoom and being a trusted advisor and advocate of Vertafore customers.
· You will analyze account usage data and follow our onboarding processes to derive maximum value from their investment in Vertafore and AgencyZoom.
· You will monitor customer health and build associated risk mitigation plans.
· You will resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources.
We are looking for people who
· Are passionate about customer success and experience
· Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
· Embrace challenges and change
· Commit to getting better every day
· Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues
· Contribute to a positive team environment of equality and inclusion
Bonus Skills & Attributes
· Experience setting up and using Intercom or other SaaS Communication Products
· Great examples of self started projects.
· Past experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Customer Relationship positions is preferred
· Background in analytics is a plus
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location (when required)
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.