Customer Success Manager - Government at Zoom Video Communications
About the Team
We are looking for an amazing Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team.. You will build strong relationships with customers ensuring successful deployment of Zoom products and services. Your efforts will drive customer satisfaction and happiness.About the Role
- Become the Trusted Advisor, manages deployment, and product adoptions for customer accounts within our Government vertical.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders within assigned accounts
- Conduct on-going account meetings to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new feature releases
- Plan and conduct on-boarding and training for new customers
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk attribution
- Create and deliver monthly reports to highlight customer successes and provide on-going recommendations for further optimization
- Analyze customer account trends and provide feedback to internal stakeholders to ensure quality standards, customer requirements, and features are properly deployed and addressed
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders with demonstrated ability to take direction and produce required results.
- 3+ years experience and a proven track servicing strategic accounts within the Government space
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience working in a Client or Customer Success role within one of these industries: cloud/SAAS and audio video venders
- Ability to demonstrate account portfolio planning competency, ability to prioritize work and strong time management skills are required
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present to executive and key decision makers
- CRM experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to deliver customized presentations and demonstrations via web conference
- Strong product knowledge of Video / Audio Collaboration with ability to articulate how to best use and deploy the service is preferred
- Strong acumen of software industry
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Travel is required
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram