Customer Success Manager - Enterprise at Zoom Video Communications
Whether you've been an individual contributor or a customer success leader, your contributions will directly impact our most trusted partners and the Zoom ecosystem. We're looking for self-motivated, highly driven individuals who are ready to join our growth journey and deliver happiness to the masses.
- Own the ultimate success of our Enterprise customers in your territory, ensuring they realize the full value of the Zoom platform.
- Serve as the primary POC who will manage all aspects of the customer lifecycle. From deployment and product adoption to alignment with the customers long-term goals for their Zoom service.
- Identify and collaborate with the cross-functional teams for expansion, upsell, and additional service/support opportunities within accounts.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders to become advocates on behalf of Zoom .
- Conduct business reviews to communicate best practices, develop plans for expanded functional usage, provide use case examples for leveraging key product functionality and communicate new feature releases.
- Plan and perform on-boarding and training for new and existing customers.
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk attribution.
- Create and deliver monthly reports to highlight product insights, ROI, and provide ongoing recommendations for further optimization.
- Analyze customer account trends and provide feedback to internal stakeholders to ensure quality standards, customer requirements, and features are properly deployed and addressed.
- 6+ years experience and a proven track record managing enterprise and strategic accounts.
- Previous experience working in a Client or Customer Success role within one of these industries: Cloud/SaaS and audio video venders.
- The ability to demonstrate account portfolio planning competency, ability to prioritize work and strong time management skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present to executive and key decision makers.
- Experience with Salesforce, Totango, Gainsight or similar tools.
- The ability to deliver customized presentations and demonstrations via web conference.
- Strong product knowledge of Video / Audio Collaboration with ability to articulate how to best use and deploy the service.
- Ability to multi-task across a high number of accounts at any given time.
- Great interpersonal skills with a customer-centric attitude, and possibly even super powers.
- A Bachelor's Degree or similar experience.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram