Customer Success Manager (East) at Freshworks
MUST BE BASED in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania or Massachusetts for consideration.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about creating great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. We are looking for Customer Success Managers to join our growing GTM team in North America with a focus on our Mid-Market and Enterprise business. If you believe that you can shine in a fast paced and high growth work environment, then we definitely want to talk to you.
- “Own the customer” as the single point of contact, defining a success plan with deliverables, and ensuring clear communication across all activities of the customers’ post-sale journey
- Be consultative and build in-depth relationships and a complete understanding of their business goals and objectives
- Build credibility, relationships, and influence C-level stakeholders by advocating our ‘Customers for Life’ philosophy
- Be passionate about the products, understand the outcomes the freshworks product and its features deliver to customers goals.
- Provide coaching and education to improve adoption of the Freshworks product
- Identify, clearly communicate and manage risk throughout the year through proactive touchpoints and taking the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Identify successful customers and turn them into advocates, measured by participation in reference calls, case studies, webinars and blogs
- Introduce and implement new products and features to your customers based off of needs that you have uncovered in your strategic conversations
- Partner with Account Managers to help ensure expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully
- Develop and execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan by ensuring on-time invoicing and onboarding all customers to project managing potential development or functional improvements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support, and Execs) to complete customer goals, be the “Voice of the Customer” to provide visibility and/or escalations, and maintain strong reference ability across your book of customers
- 3-5+ years CSM experience and preferably within the SaaS industry
- Experience working closely with C-level / SVP-level executives at customers (CIO, CTO Preferred)
- Experience with executive business reviews and running engaging webinars
- At ease demonstrating product functionality; ability to provide comprehensive overview of key business use cases
- Experience creating structured programs to drive adoption
- Experience influencing change in complex organization
- Engaging phone & video presence: enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident, and extremely professional
- Comfortable in fast-paced, global team
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.