Customer Success Manager, Commercial at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
At Fivetran, we want to enable our customers to make data backed decisions company wide by delivering ready to query data quickly and reliably into their cloud data warehouses. We work with companies from around the world to help them better understand their customers and products, and develop a truly data-driven culture.
To support our growth, our Customer Success team has a mission to retain, expand, and delight our customers. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager within the Commercial segment to join our team and own retention and expansion of customers.
The key component of success for this role is to increase each customer's usage of Fivetran while maintaining customer happiness, referenceability, and retention. This role could be a great fit if you have experience in customer success, account management or sales for software.
As a Commercial Customer Success Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Own net retention of your book of business by retaining and expanding current customers.
- Identify and drive increased usage of Fivetran to help our customers realize positive business outcomes from our modern data solution.
- Work cross-functionally with support, solution architects, marketing, product and other teams to drive a positive customer experience, while establishing deep and meaningful relationships with our users.
- Be a customer advocate, and provide feedback internally to product, support and other teams that can help grow Fivetran’s value to customers.
- Develop customer relationships with the goal of creating customer advocates.
What you bring to the table:
- +3 years experience in a SaaS quota-carrying sales or customer success role. Experience in analytics/data tools is a plus!
- Being customer centric - building relationships, understanding customer pain points and how we deliver business outcomes/value.
- Track record of hitting or exceeding your quota and KPIs.
- The right balance of self-confidence and humility to lead as an individual contributor.
- Collaborative and providing constructive feedback to the right teams, so that we can continue to learn and grow.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, while staying organized and efficient.
- Contracting and negotiation experience is a must.
- Experience with Salesforce is a must.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.