Payfone is an award-winning, rapidly growing digital identity management company headquartered in New York city, serving banking. insurance and healthcare industries. Learn more at www.payfone.com and follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Payfone has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Customer Success Consultant will be the client’s main point of contact post-sale to ensure we exceed their needs and expectations. This role will focus on client satisfaction, relationship building and the growth of the accounts.
The Customer Success Consultant will regularly engage with the clients to ensure the product is working as intended and providing expected value. The successful candidate will handle customer concerns, direct clients to the appropriate departments for issue resolution and will oversee the escalation of support inquiries as needed.
The Customer Success Consultant must be a relationship management expert who is able to maintain a deep knowledge of the client’s industry, product and role in the market. They will also keep the client updated about new Payfone offerings. Through their relationship with the client, the Customer Success Consultant will be able to identify opportunities to upsell and maintain a long-term relationship.
What You Are Accountable For
- Capture, Track, Manage and Report on customer Pass Rate as customer-facing Success KPI
- Own Customer Revenue forecasting and reporting and identify opportunities for boosting revenue as a result of customer satisfaction
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, presenting the status of the project and the value achieved to key stakeholders at both Payfone and the client
- Identify business requirements, define use cases, and understand data sources
- Match compelling customer pain points with product capabilities
- Partner with internal project team(s) to define current and projected work flows that translate business requirements to specifications to be supported using software product(s)
- Train clients in the use of our tools, establish reputation as trusted partner
- Effectively manage projects with varying levels of breadth and depth in support of customer onboarding and ongoing maintenance of the Payfone integration including data vendor partnerships, compliance/regulatory administration, internal project documentation, documenting technical specifications for engineers
- Use consultative selling to support customer onboarding & account expansion
- Achieve revenue goals through transacting as well as account renewals and organic growth
- Act as the client’s internal advocate at Payfone
What We Require
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer facing role or sales representative, preferably in technology implementations, credit, management consulting or fintech
- Track record of building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Travel: 30-50 %
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description