Customer Success Consultant at Granicus LLC
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, and digital services to more than 5,500 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 280 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve. Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
Granicus is seeking a Customer Success Consultant (CSC) to support the deep and successful adoption of our suite of SaaS solutions, and to drive visible value aligned with our clients' business outcomes. You are a committed client navigator guiding customers on a strategic journey of success. Granicus offers solutions to Federal, State and Local governments. This role will align to one of those customer market segments with a focus on driving adoption among one or more of Granicus' product families.
Strong candidates will have experience in nurturing clients in an agency, public sector, or software organization. Qualified candidates will have stellar client relationship and consultative skills, as well as proven success in data-driven decision making, adherence to process and organizational advancement. Candidates should also have experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and the ability to translate the capabilities of a technology platform into specific benefits for a given client. The desire to be a part of a collaborative, fast-paced team who thrives on the mission of providing world-class service is a must.
Granicus is a remote first company (this isn't temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively guide a dedicated portfolio of ~200 – 300 clients through the customer journey from post-implementation, consistently creating deeper adoption of solutions and ensuring a seamless and successful Granicus signature experience
- Voraciously consume Granicus best practices content and review auxiliary metrics via Salesforce reports, PowerBI signature dashboards, and make data-driven recommendations based on Granicus benchmarks and client baselines to accelerate adoption
- Research, and keep current on, relevant client topics such as program background, agency and administration developments, media reports, and developments across industry verticals
- Pass all internal Product Proficiency Programs available for the products aligned to your Customer Portfolio. (Excellent candidates will participate in, and pass, proficiency testing for Granicus products in adjacent Product Suites)
- Advocate for customers through participation in internal cross-functional meetings, including (but not limited to): Product Councils for product enhancements and bug escalations; Customer Advisory Boards; Heal Desk meetings for At-Risk Customers; and Deal Desk Meetings for concessions on new business or expansion opportunities
- Collaborate regularly with the Sales organization to develop territory expansion plans and coordinate customer outreach and touchpoints
- Identify and document expansion opportunities through the Client Services Qualified Leads Program
- 3+ years of increasing responsibility in a relevant field, such as an agency, public sector organization, or software company
- Extraordinary appetite for analytics and advancement driven by data with a preferred knowledge of civic-management and citizen-engagement tools
- Pursuit of public sector information, developments, and Customer Success best practices
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for process and business systems, as well as process improvement ideation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for internal and external relationship-building
- Ability to thrive in a lean, self-propelling, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Commitment to diversity of thought and consideration of different ideas
- Travel Requirement: This position may require domestic U.S. travel several times per year for Customer Meetings in the region of your designated portfolio, as global conditions allow.
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/