Customer Success Consultant at Granicus LLC
Bang the Table (now a part of Granicus) is a global leader in digital community and stakeholder engagement software. Our flagship product, EngagementHQ, is used by planners and government agencies around the world to give stakeholders and citizens opportunities for involvement in key decision making, while empowering engagement professionals with a unique suite of tools for capturing and analysing stakeholder input.
Bang the Table's Customer Success Consultants are the primary client contact and are skilled in developing and fostering business relationships with our clients.
We are seeking a Customer Success Consultant (CSC) to support the deep and successful adoption of our product, and to drive visible value aligned with our clients' business outcomes. You are a committed client navigator guiding customers on a strategic journey of success.
Strong candidates will have experience in nurturing clients in an agency, public sector, or software organisation. Qualified candidates will have stellar client relationship and consultative skills, as well as proven success in data-driven decision making, adherence to process and organisational advancement.
Candidates should also have experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, and the ability to translate the capabilities of a technology platform into specific benefits for a given client. The desire to be a part of a collaborative, fast-paced team who thrives on the mission of providing world-class service is a must.
Bang the Table is a remote first company (this isn't temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
What you'll do:
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Contribute to a high level of client satisfaction with Bang the Table's product and services by conducting regular client health checks.
- As the key point of contact between our clients and Bang the Table, the CSC is responsible for liaising with clients about the renewal and upgrade of annual contracts, extensions to existing contracts, and provision of any additional EngagementIQ services.
- Generate new insights tailored to the client portfolio and work to commercialise these insights where possible.
- Proactively engage the customer base to ensure customers are realising the value of their investment, and ultimately contributing to the overall Australasian revenue targets.
- Handle customer complaints and proactively manage feedback to the CX and Development teams, serving as an internal advocate for customers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business to ensure the continued development of business processes, our product and service offerings.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of work experience in a customer facing role
- You possess exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You can prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Experience with project management tools (like Trello, Basecamp or CRM's like Salesforce)