Customer Success Business Consultant- US, Remote at Quantum Metric, Inc.
- Orchestrate the overall relationship for assigned client accounts with focus on adoption, satisfaction, and retention. Oversee daily interactions to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Connect with client stakeholders on a regular basis, understand their priorities and identify where Quantum Metric can enable them to effectively execute their digital strategy
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client, provide insight reports and guidance on best practices for leveraging Quantum Metric to solve problems and achieve business objectives
- Check-in regularly with clients to facilitate working sessions, product demos, executive briefings and client appreciation activities. Travel up to 20% to visit client locations
- Establish and maintain expert level knowledge of product capabilities & configuration options to leverage the Quantum Metric platform to measure performance, identify user struggle, and surface meaningful insights
- Create presentations to summarize opportunities for site optimization and revenue recovery. Present findings with recommendations and supporting analysis to client stakeholders
- Partner with sales and account team members to manage renewals and pursue upsell opportunities
- Proactively identify at-risk accounts and coordinate the execution of mitigation plans to prevent churn
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally at Quantum Metric: advocating customer needs, escalating issues, providing input into the development of new features, and participating in the prioritization of the product roadmap
- 3+ years serving in a Customer Success Management position, related client-facing role: Consulting/ Professional Services, or a Digital Product/Marketing position.
- Experience with digital analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Heap, Tealeaf, Optimizely, Maxymiser, or Adobe Target
- Socially competent and able to connect with a diverse audience: senior leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
- Strong project & time management skills. Must be able to multi-task while juggling the needs of multiple clients. Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Empathetic to client concerns and passionate about empowering customers to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary presentation skills.
- Must be able to analyze data and draw meaningful conclusions