Customer Success Associate at Brandfolder
Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.Job Description
Brandfolder is seeking a Customer Success Associate to manage a set of shared accounts to help create a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention. This is a customer-facing role, dedicated to driving engagement, awareness, and usage with the Brandfolder platform. The ideal candidate will be a natural conversationalist, have a passion for helping others, and the ability to develop and implement strategies and creative solutions to complex problems. Base salary range for this role to be between $47,840 and $57,960. In addition, this role will be eligible for a market competitive annual bonus and RSU stock grant upon accepted offer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Brandfolder and become a DAM Industry expert
- Serve as a contact for small to medium sized Brandfolder accounts
- Monitor the health of accounts
- Promote engagement and adoption among all users of the platform
- Provide hands-on training and support for new internal and general users
- Identify upsells and new opportunities from existing accounts to hand off to our Account Executives
- Assist in the ongoing management of organization and taxonomy within key Brandfolder accounts
- Help grow Brandfolder’s existing customer base
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 0-3 years experience in a client facing role
- A passion for helping others and solving complex problems in creative ways
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation and application demo skills; ability to engage customers over the phone, web, email, and face-to-face
- The drive to own high-impact projects
- A motivated, energetic and proactive approach in meeting customer needs, company goals and personal career goals
- Aptitude for Software as a Service (Saas) applications and desire to be hands-on with the technology
- Enjoy working directly with some of the biggest and best brands in the industry
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience or passion for B2B software, DAM, or ECM
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
- Previous work experience in an early stage startup
- Affinity for ping pong and Rockies games
- Exposure to the world’s most powerful brands
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Great office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Company events and happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.