Customer Sales Associate (Corporate Accounts) at Billtrust
What You'll Do:
As the Customer Sales Associate (Corporate Customer Sales), you will support our Account Management team in fielding customers' inquiries, acting as a liaison between the customer and our internal teams, and providing resolutions to solve our customers’ issues. You will support the Account Managers in building out their business development plans by building out our customers profiles and filling in missing criteria in the planning documents. You will be instrumental in supporting our customers and helping to provide operational support to the Account Managers.
- Be a go-to source for client-related sales and relationship issues for the Account Management team
- Maintains high-level of customer satisfaction by responding to inquiries via all communication channels comprised of billing questions, sales related questions, and any additional inquiries
- Updates customer pertinent information into Salesforce to ensure accuracy in our data and supports building out robust customer profiles that contain information on their organizational chart, contact information, and any additional notes needed on the account
- Develops sales-acumen to understand Billtrust’s products and the sales cycle
- Partners with the other Client Sales Associates to streamline processes and optimize the work-flow
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Proven experience in a sales support role, preferably within a SaaS company or related industry - 3+ years of experience preferred
- Ability to utilize CRM technology to document and manage customer support issues (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong verbal (building relationships) and written (documenting answers) customer engagement skills
- Persistent work ethic with a positive, team player mentality
- Knowledge of B2B invoice to cash process is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock Options and 401(k) Match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $40B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.