Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers — it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for...
The Onboarding Manager on the Customer Success team manages the launch and implementation of our most important customer accounts. Their mission is to create high user adoption by having a clear understanding of each account’s goals and pain points and positioning solutions that drive long-term success. They establish themselves as customer advocates through proactively identifying needs, providing business solutions, and executing the Onboarding Playbook by collaborating cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Tier 2, and Technology.
What you’ll do...
- Work with team admins to achieve 90% team seat invite acceptance.
- Train, coach, and provide solutions for teams to optimize the product in their business use case. Average 25% weekly active usage with assigned teams.
- Utilize Outreach and Salesforce to maintain and update customer account information. Document each interaction and activity as observed by your supervisor.
- Coordinate and lead account launch efforts within an agreed-upon timeframe with the customer. For each account, within the account record, map out all of the launch tasks with completion dates and execute each task by its due date.
- Develop a proactive report, detailing the state of your accounts, each month to your leadership team. Highlight wins/losses and next steps for how we are driving the relationship and product usage.
- Conduct assigned SMB team onboardings. Average an “A” call grading score on a rolling 30 day period.
- Establish trusted relationships with each customer by developing connections with key executives and identifying internal champions. Maintain a weekly “Green” relationship status with all accounts.
- Seamlessly hand off accounts to CSMs according to the launch plan by developing a customer’s 1st quarter monthly read-outs (MRO’s) and documenting each customer’s action plans or next steps for the assigned CSM.
- Establish and achieve goals every quarter with your supervisor that yields quantifiable results around building, sustaining, and improving the business and your own personal development. Show progress of every goal in each 1:1.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility, and Service
- Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening Skills: Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints
- Persuasion: Able to convince others to pursue a course of action
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Professionalism: Present yourself to others in the organization as reliable, respectful, and competent.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, and related fields with a preference toward experience in multiple fields
- 1+ years experience with executive presence (meeting, presenting, negotiating, relationship management, etc.)
- 1+ years experience with onboarding and implementation of a technical product for teams and organizations
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $70,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package includes:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth