Customer Experience (Recent Grad Program)
Gusto is seeking top University talent to launch their career in tech as part of our Customer Experience ("CX") team. Our CX team provides expert human support to make payroll, HR, and benefits easy. We are composed of professionals in Customer Care, Customer Fulfillment, Risk, and Compliance. We are looking to train and develop recent college graduates into future business professionals.
You'll start your career in the high growth tech industry, gain invaluable experience in a fast-paced environment, and help us do what the best tech companies do - address real problems and deliver exceptional customer experience. You’ll become an expert in the payroll, HR and benefits space to help our customers navigate their most complex issues. We are a team that is recognized as best-in-class in the industry and you’ll have the opportunity to continue to help fuel our success. We work hard for our customers, but we have fun doing it!
The start dates for our recent grad Launch with Gusto program are in June and August of 2018.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Help us fulfill our mission of allowing business owners focus on what they do best: growing their business.
- Help our customers through direct interaction, implementation or operations.
- Have the opportunity to understand how Gusto operates from the ground up and make an immediate impact on the company
- Solve real problems every day for small business owners and their teams
- Develop customer communications, operations, and process improvement skills as you work directly with our customers and/or partners, like insurance carriers
Here’s What We’re Looking for:
- 2018 University Graduates
- Extracurricular Activities, Volunteer work, Athletics, Leadership
- Software-savvy, able to pick up new systems and tools quickly
- Extra Credit: Exposure to Finance, Business, Econ, Customer Service or a Start-up Environment
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.