Customer Experience Assistant, Support - Denver at Brilliant Earth
Customer Experience Assistant, Support – Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart, among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open office workspace in the heart of Cherry Creek encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent team building events, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
About the role:
Our Customer Experience Support Assistants are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. In this role, you will be responsible for guiding the customer through the life of the after-sale process through our multiline phone system and via email. You will assist customers by troubleshooting orders, relaying information on shipping and account statuses, and work with the sales team to successfully complete customer orders. The goal of the Customer Experience team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customers' lives. The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth while developing your customer support and time management skills.
What you’ll do:
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by providing support and responding to customer inquiries through a high volume of phone calls and emails.
- Provide real-time assistance for customer orders and account statuses while focusing on providing a luxury customer experience.
- Correspond with customers on applying relevant financing, payments and documentation collection for orders to ship on schedule.
- Keep customers informed of any changes or updates to their current order shipping timeframe.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to the Brilliant Earth sales team by critically thinking and implementing customer feedback.
- Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to assist and guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions such as ring settings selections, diamond options, and exchanges.
- Communicate with and support the sales team to help execute multiple processes and successfully complete orders.
- Maintain demonstrated responsibility and accountability for meeting individual and team goals in a customer service focused environment.
You’re a great fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred
- Robust customer service skills and experience working in an ecommerce environment
- A dedicated desire to connect with customers, solve problems, and create lasting positive experiences with each customer interaction
- An ability to solve complex customer situations through varied applications and/or software.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication
- Strong computer and phone skills – experience with a CRM system, managed multiline phone system, or customer focused channel software system, preferred
- An ability to adhere to and implement relevant policies and procedures regarding high value product orders
- Exceptional time management skills, accountability, and an ability to adapt quickly in a flexible work environment
- A team-oriented mindset with an ability to work collaboratively and think critically
- A positive, eager to learn attitude and desire to grow in a dynamic work environment
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Brilliant Earth is committed to the principles of Equal Employment. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.