Customer Account Manager
Customer Account Manager
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions (On-premise, Mobile and SaaS) include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies improve profits through the art of science and big data. Leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits. We’re making a difference in business, and we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, then you need to join us here at Vendavo!
Are you interested in joining a high-producing and strategic Team in a fast-paced and growing technology company? Are you passionate about delivering a top-notch client experience? Are you competitive, organized, and a strong team player?
We are seeking an intelligent and driven Customer Account Manager to join our incredibly successful Sales team.
You’re Making a Difference: You’ll spend your days building relationships with professionals in our customer base across North America – providing them with assistance and advice that allows them to leverage their partnership with Vendavo.
This position is located in our Denver, CO headquarters and reports to the SVP, Customer Success.
As a Customer Account Manager, your typical day will look like this:
- Work closely and collaboratively with assigned Customer Success Directors to develop and own an assigned territory, while delivering an exemplary client experience
- Research and develop customized messaging in order to reach out and educate clients on the value and benefits of Vendavo solutions
- Qualify inbound leads generated from Marketing campaigns and programs, and set appointments for assigned Customer Success Directors as a result
- Uncover opportunities for upsell/cross-sell and set appointments for assigned Customer Success Directors
- Work closely and cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- In support of the assigned territory, support pipeline progression, revive stalled opportunities alongside assigned Customer Success Directors and works through closing deals on an as needed basis
- Maintain knowledge of Vendavo products and services, as well as industry and vertical trends
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain accurate contact, account, and activity data
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual metrics, targets, and/or revenue objectives
- Passion for driving client success and satisfaction!
- 2-5 years of previous sales, telemarketing, appointment setting, and/or account management experience, with a documented track record of high achievement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with business-to-business solutions, ideally enterprise software applications
- Motivation, confidence, and are a determined professional who exercises good judgment, embraces teamwork, and exhibits professional integrity
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Formal training in sales and telemarketing techniques
- The ability to deal with objections
- Experience and comfort with CRM Software (ideally Salesforce)