Customer Account Manager (CAM) (Remote) at brightfin
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:14 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, February 5, 2022
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions, offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
Our Sales team is looking for a Customer Account Manager to help us achieve ambitious growth goals. As a CAM, you will be accountable for driving customer growth and expansion opportunities and continued product optimization and adoption. You will own the upselling and cross-selling of new products into our rapidly growing ecosystem of customers.
You will ensure a premium experience for our customers by understanding their business objectives and driving organizational change. In addition, you’ll partner with our Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and Finance teams to streamline workflows and communication processes. The ideal candidate has a passion for achieving positive outcomes through actionable, data-driven insights, excels at balancing strategic planning with execution, and is very comfortable digging into details. We're looking for a self-motivated, driven, fast-paced, curious, scrupulous, resilient professional with strong analytical skills who works well in a team environment.
At brightfin, you will:
· Effectively manage a book of business of our accounts
· Drive consensus across multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve business outcomes
· Build strategic account plans that map out expansion and other upsell opportunities
· Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted renewals and expansions to meet quota objectives
· Partner with Customer Success Managers and leverage product expertise to solution for a customer’s pain points
· Position yourself as a strategic partner to key stakeholders and champions within named accounts
· Diagnose and mitigate churn risk clearly and own resolution strategies, advising sales leadership on ideal resolutions wherever appropriate
· Be an active participant in building and improving internal operational processes
What we’re looking for:
· 2+ years of experience working with executive stakeholders with companies exceeding $100M in Annual Revenue.
· 3+ years of sales experience
· Excellent project management skills
· Experience solving complex problems, often outside of your direct control
· Ability to lead complex negotiations with multiple, cross-functional customer executives
· Deep understanding of Customer Success principles
· A consultative and solutions-based approach to problem-solving and ability to manage customer expectations
Compensation & Benefits:
· brightfin offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package.
· Paid time off. We strongly believe in finding work/life harmony and the importance of taking time for yourself.
· 401K with employer match.
· Compensation is DOE. Annual base salary range: $60,000 - $85,000. Annual variable compensation: $60,000 - $85,000.
Brightfin is an equal opportunity employer. The company will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or military status, age, genetic information or other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local applicable law.
Read Full Job Description