Corporate Accounts Director - GPO at GHX
The position manages the corporate relationship with leading healthcare group purchasing organizations, including the management of all aspects of the GHX contract and acting as a business owner for all projects with the assigned GPOs. This includes the continual education of GHX value in Healthcare Supply Chain with the GPOs and their members and identifying additional areas of partnership.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the primary contact for select group purchasing organizations for all GHX services
- Directly managing the delivery of required services outlined in the third party relationship agreements with GPOs
- Working directly with product management to ensure we deliver on all aspects of all funded development projects
- Supports the positioning of GHX products within the assigned GPOs; explores new business opportunities with GPOs that strengthens our partnership
- Acting as the primary contact within GHX for contract questions and support requests
- Responsible for directing sales and marketing initiatives appropriate for our GPO relationships
- Acts as a contract specialist for the GPO Agreements
- Prepares and distributes status reports relative to the overall health of the GPO relationship
- Provides GHX with any necessary feedback from GPO business partners and communicates organizational and operational information relevant to our overall relationship
- Proficient and experienced with the healthcare supply chain and current contract business processes
- Strong strategic/business development skill sets
- Understands healthcare GPOs and their role in the healthcare supply chain
- Strong background in sales, account management, and executive interactions
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer focus
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to lead, influence, motivate and hold other individuals accountable
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to lead effective meetings
- Strong business development skill sets
- Experience successfully working in a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of success with a minimum of 10-years of healthcare supply chain sales experience or sales of healthcare IT/Clinical systems experience including ERP.
- Complete knowledge of all major players in the healthcare supply chain
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Superior organization and planning skills, executive presence, able to inspire respect from all levels both internally and externally
Estimated Salary range for this position: $90,825 - $127,050 plus commission structure
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.