Corporate Account Executive
You have a background in security SaaS sales and work in concert with our sales development reps and client success team to deliver consistent messaging and product delivery. You understand how metrics are met and help you achieve goals. You have a thirst for learning, desire individual growth and have a collaborative, competitive nature.
- Meet and exceed your quota
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop opportunities
- Understand prospect and customer situation, pain, impact, critical or compelling events and decision points.
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget and authority
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Super-size your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
- Work with customers over time to identify and develop additional upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- 3 years+ experience as a quota-carrying sales representative in current role.
- Demonstrable track record of above-quota attainment.
- A successful track record of selling security technology solutions, generating qualified pipeline, and closing opportunities within the Mid-Market and Enterprise.
- Experience speaking with CISOs, CSOs, VP of Infosecs VP of ITs and Risk Managers.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment.
- Genuine customer empathy.
- A team player, self-motivated, results driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions.
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment.
- A sense of urgency and persistence.
- Experience selling SaaS is a definite plus.
Why you should join us at Vera:
- Competitive and generous compensation package that rewards quota-retiring performance with accelerators and an uncapped commission structure.
- We promote from within! As a growing company, there are many opportunities to move up.
- Great formalized onboarding to get up to speed quickly and start earning!
- Formal sales training to enhance your sales skills.
- A great team-oriented environment.
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Flexible Work Policy
VERA helps security teams fundamentally change how files are protected and how organizations collaborate securely. VERA helps businesses of all sizes to secure, track and share data, no matter where it’s stored or located. With robust policy enforcement, strong encryption, and strict access controls, Vera’s data-centric security solution enables employees to collaborate freely while ensuring a high level of security, visibility, and control.
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We are targeting a large and growing market, we have a compelling product offering and offer a generous compensation plan and the ability for you to be successful and have a significant impact on the trajectory of our company.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough problems in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our leadership is open to your input and are stewards of our collective shareholder value. It’s evident in the 400% CAGR we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Founded in 2014, VERA is headquartered in Palo Alto and led by a team of Security and SaaS industry veterans from MongoDB, Symantec, McAfee, Proofpoint, Adobe, HP and Cisco. Join us so we can deliver disruptive approaches to how some of the most sophisticated organizations in the world protect files and secure collaboration.
For more information, visit www.vera.com.