Corporate Account Executive
We’re a stable, fast-growing company with amazing opportunities to grow your career. We combine a high-growth market, a compelling product suite, a generous compensation plan, a detailed and comprehensive on-boarding program and a proven sales methodology and training program into the opportunity for the right person to earn the largest W2 of their career. Vera is changing the way businesses around the world protect their most precious enterprise data. The Vera platform provides dynamic data protection for any kind of information, on any device, and gives you the power to revoke access at any time.
We've built a smart, creative, and focused team, solving tough challenges in a diverse, fun, and flexible work environment. We’re interested in getting things done. Our management teams are open to your suggestions and make sound decisions on helping us grow. It’s evident in the 400% growth we’ve seen over the past 4 years.
Backed by Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, Amplify Partners, Capital One Growth Ventures, and some of Silicon Valley’s most notable cyber-security angel investors, we're changing the way security works for the enterprise.
You have a background in security SaaS sales and work in concert with our sales development reps and client success team to deliver consistent messaging and product delivery. You understand how metrics are met and help you achieve goals. You have a thirst for learning, desire individual growth and have a collaborative, competitive nature.
- Meet and exceed your quota
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop opportunities
- Understand prospect and customer situation, pain, impact, critical or compelling events and decision points.
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget and authority
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Super-size your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
- Work with customers over time to identify and develop additional upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- 3 years+ experience as a quota-carrying sales representative in current role.
- Demonstrable track record of above-quota attainment.
- A successful track record of selling security technology solutions, generating qualified pipeline, and closing opportunities within the Mid-Market and Enterprise.
- Experience speaking with CISOs, CSOs, VP of Infosecs VP of ITs and Risk Managers.
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment.
- Genuine customer empathy.
- A team player, self-motivated, results driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions.
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment.
- A sense of urgency and persistence.
- Experience selling SaaS is a definite plus.
Why you should join us at Vera:
- Competitive and generous compensation package that rewards quota-retiring performance with accelerators and an uncapped commission structure.
- We promote from within! As a growing company, there are many opportunities to move up.
- Great formalized onboarding to get up to speed quickly and start earning!
- Formal sales training to enhance your sales skills.
- A great team-oriented environment.
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Flexible Work Policy