Corporate Account Executive
This is a key role within the Convercent sales organization promoting the Convercent SaaS solution throughout the Enterprise space. Account Executives are responsible for driving net new sales into companies between $500 million and $3 billion in revenue through proactive inside sales activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the face of the Convercent team with impeccable professionalism, polish and ethical personal demeanor in the marketplace.
- Negotiate and close $25,000- $150,000+ annual software deals
- Demonstrable complex solution and C-suite selling
- Ability to expand existing enterprise level accounts
- Design, execute, and own customer strategy and plans
- Develop and manage relationships with corporate clients – creating cross-selling revenue and references
- Create and deliver unique business cases based on specific outcomes that drive each engagement
- Comfortably manage complex sales-cycles and communicate effectively and simply at all levels with the organization
- Collaborate and partner internally to provide market intelligence and ideation for innovation at all levels
- Forecast all sales activity and revenue achievement; reach and exceed sales targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track sales activities and manage an individual pipeline
- Work closely with the Solution Consultant to understand requirements and position/demonstrate the value of the Convercent solution
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of direct SaaS selling experience
- Track record of hunting & landing new logos
- Proven ability to take complex problems and deliver simple solutions.
- A documented and clear history of being a positive team player, contributor and positive person and thinker
- Open minded and willing to innovate techniques, tactics, process and GTM methods
- Proven success creating business in new or difficult markets
- Act as feedback mechanism to product management
- SaaS technology sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
- The heart and fortitude to persevere and thrive in an emerging, disruptive team
- Compliance & Ethics domain experience
- Mix of start-up and enterprise software company experience preferred
- Proven ability to use Challenger Sales Methods
- Strategic AND tactical thinking. DNA of a proven champion preferred
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.