Coordinator, Client Services
Guild is hiring for a Coordinator, Client Services to play a central role in Guild’s mission by building and maintaining strong relationships with current and new Fortune 1000 clients. In this role, you’ll work on our client-facing teams to scale their educational benefits strategies and feed new value-creating solutions back to other Guild teams, like Product and Student Coaching.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and up-skill millions of employees. These employers span industries, with a particular focus on employers with large populations of front-line employees, including Financial Services, Retail, Restaurants and Telecommunications. The Client Services team is specifically focused on owning these employer relationships, following their decision to join the network. Using a mix of strategic consulting, customer success and commercial orientation, the team manages and grows these large, strategic client relationships.
As a Coordinator, Client Services, you will work across a concentrated set of clients to:
- Ensure we delight our employer partners through flawless support of their Guild partnership, including:
- Ensuring strong support of student-specific inquiries
- Preparation of key memos & proposals for the administration and growth of the employer’s program
- Execute key work-streams to ensure employer partners successfully implement & grow their use of Guild offerings, including:
- Implementation of the Guild platform
- Analysis of the impact of Guild’s offerings against key client strategic priorities
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Product, and Design teams to prioritize new product development, up-sell new offerings, and build employee awareness marketing campaigns
In this role, you’ll work closely with team members across Employer Partnerships, including Terrence Cummings, Shala Lasonde, and Greg Siegel. You will also collaborate with other Guild leaders across the Partnerships organization and beyond.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong story-telling
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong organization, with a high attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high level progress and the small details
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.