Contract Sales Specialist
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission!
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and many additional perks!
As a CLM Sales Specialist at Conga, it will be your responsibility to support our Global sales team in selling Contract solutions to our customers and prospects. At Conga we measure our success by the success of our customers. As an effective overlay team, it is important that you have a customer-centric and inquisitive approach and that you provide a world-class experience that is in-line with our reputation.
- Support the sales team in selling Contracts solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes in Contracts sales cycles.
- Support the close of complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Drive revenue by helping the sales team navigate the customer buying process, engaging key stakeholders, and ultimately closing the deal
- Demonstrated experience managing complex contracts sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- Work with our Solutions Engineer team to ensure they are understanding contracts requirements and positioning our solution to solve customer needs
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales Enablement, Product, and Product Marketing teams to help them provide product enhancements, collateral, and training to support our global sales teams selling of contract solutions
- Keep accurate notes in Salesforce.com to ensure we have accurate data to grow the business
- Help the sales team accurately forecast contract opportunities
- Help the US Sales Teams achieve the contracts quota month over month
- Work closely with Marketing, Partners, and the Sales Team to help them increase demand generation efforts to increase contracts opportunities
- Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of products and solutions
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of quota-carrying SaaS / B2B software sales experience as outbound / field sales executive
- 5+ years of experience in the Contract Lifecycle Management space as a Contract Manager or in a CLM advisory/implementation/consultant role
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training and customer references preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business, marketing or equivalent work experience, MBA a plus
- 50% travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.