Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Meets and builds relationships with client resources by presenting and discussing industry trends, best in class strategies, and gaining buy-in for GHX industry initiatives and consulting services.
- Actively collaborates with supervisors in deploying GHX products to clients.
- Identifies opportunities in the customer organization where GHX products or services can make improvements related to revenue cycle, master data management, clinical procedure documentation, inventory management, and billing documentation processes.
- Instruct customers on best practices related to the implementation and use of GHX products and processes.
- Develops process improvement plans to address the identified opportunities.
- Develops and facilitates training sessions to implement identified change management in support of GHX product initiatives.
- Directs client collection of qualitative and quantitative data to assess current processes, benchmark against best practice metrics, and quantify improvement opportunities.
- Leads client discussions and meetings to present analysis and facilitate client decision making in selecting improvement tactics.
- Collaborates with GHX Implementation, Customer Success Manager, Sales, Product Management and Marketing to identify and address customer needs.
- Creates solutions to client problems and monitors engagement progress.
- Creates support documentation, work plans, and other deliverables.
- Coordinates client assignments: monitors client satisfaction, assures engagement efficiency and quality, and manages continuous improvement process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years practical hospital supply chain experience or equivalent supply chain consulting experience.
- Minimum of 2 years healthcare consulting or related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of hospital procurement processes, accounts payable processes, and exception management processes.
- Hands-on working knowledge of hospital information systems (Lawson, Oracle, PMM, Workday, Meditech)
- Hands-on working knowledge of GHX tools and solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of master data management practices
- Knowledge of industry-leading practices and key metrics.
- Understanding of healthcare operations.
- Comprehension of basic financial accounting activities.
- Strong analytical ability to identify processes and determine how to create process improvement opportunities.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry information systems and applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven experience in developing and executing systems integration.
- Strong organization skills; ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Ability to interface with provider, supplier, distributors, and group purchasing organizations.
- Demonstrated project management and deliverable creation.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time, as needed.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.