Compliance Solution Specialist at GHX (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:21 a.m. (MST) on Friday, December 10, 2021
The Compliance Solution Specialist is an integral part of the GHX sales process. This role will partner with the field sales representatives and liaise with the healthcare customer. The Compliance Solution Specialist delivers consultative engagement to high-impact Credentialing Customers, as well as account and product support. This person must be customer-obsessed, funnel-focused, metric-driven, and a source of inspiration for the customer.This person serves as the face of the business forward facing customers and works to ensure customer compliance issues are resolved effectively and efficiently by providing solutions. This expert will be able to analyze data and provide solutions and savings through professional guidance, thus providing resolutions to issues through the utilization of metrics and scorecards. In addition, this position is responsible for driving Vendormate growth as part of our Compliance Program. Our ideal candidate will be analytically minded professional with influential communication skills who has worked with sales teams in a sale or supporting business analytics role, growth mindset is critical. The candidate will have strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical and executive audiences, strong business acumen, a clear understanding of the hospital system, an above average ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders, thrives in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude.Key Responsibilities
- Work to lead provider organizations in our top-50 to drive improved Compliance and a call to action.
- Responsible for analyzing utilization of Vendormate solutions including conducting in-depth compliance evaluations, audits, gaining customer buy-in, and confidently communicating and facilitating actionable next steps to maximize the value of Vendormate products and services.
- Develops new compliance opportunities through lead generation, prospecting, networking, and qualification of sales opportunities for the purpose of achieving a quarterly quota
- Proactively analyze data and schedule and develop compelling account reviews to build rapport as a long- term partner as well as to achieve BU booking target,
- Deliver compliance messaging in collaboration with Sales (or individually at times), while owning the partnership end to end.
- Proactively provide strategic solutions to increase efficiencies and close compliance gaps.
- Complete and participate in ad-hoc projects such as outreach programs with initiative, creativity, and collaboration
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on the volume of leads qualified, routed, or converted and maintain in SFDC (CRM)
- Acquire and integrates industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competition
- Educates and supports field sales to facilitate lead generation.
- Professional with influential communication skills who has worked with sales teams in a sale or supporting business analytics role growth mindset is critical.
- Provides account, product support, and consultative selling to high-impact Credentialing Customers
- Exercise creativity and problem-solving skills to diagnose problems and find solutions tailored to customer organizations and the compliance program
- Demonstrated thoughtful strategic thinking and decision making
- Proactively engage with customers to resolve account issues, drive compliance, and encourage a strong vendor program to ensure customer satisfaction
- Mentor and assist in training team members and field sales
- Meet and exceed Key Metric goals, individually and collectively, such as with Account Reviews and Sales Leads- not all inclusive
- Maintain Salesforce including accurate documentation and contact lists
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- 2+ years of related experience with 1+ years of experience in customer support role
- Ability to identify and resolve customer concerns and compliance gaps
- Developed verbal and written communication skills with active listening
- Ability to work effectively within a team and cross-functionally to assist with capturing sales leads
- Excellent time management skills and organization skills with ability to manage a large account base and prioritize to meet goals
- Skilled at developing and giving presentations including use of PowerPoint and video conferencing tools (e.g., Zoom, WebEx, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- Healthcare experience
- Experience using Salesforce and tracking metrics
- Account management experience
- Experience with Six-Sigma or other process improvement methodologies
- Experience with Compliance and Compliance Certification
- Project Management and Process Improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Read Full Job Description