Commercial Sales Manager- KSA at LogRhythm
Commercial Sales Manager- KSA
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is looking for a Commercial Sales Manager- KSA based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia who will be a vital member of our iMETA sales team. As the Commercial Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to sell the next-gen SIEM solution that is redefining the way enterprise organizations are protecting their network. Our innovative technology, positive industry wide reputation, collaborative culture and exceptional leadership all combine to put the right person in a position to achieve tremendous success, both financially and professionally.
The right person for this role will understand how to navigate long sales cycles and aggressively sell complex technology into enterprise environments. Building up a sustainable ecosystem of LogRhythm customers across the KSA market will be your ultimate objective.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Prospecting into mid to large sized companies while managing an efficient sales process.
- Negotiate favourable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
- Work effectively with our channel partners.
- Collaboratively leverage all internal resources including: Product Management, Customer Care, Sales Engineering, Legal, LogRhythm Labs and partner services.
- Utilize and contribute to our sales methodology and processes.
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer.
- Provide price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and ensure their orders are properly placed.
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory.
- Participates in industry events by attending trade shows/association programs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Based in Riyadh, KSA (ability and happy to travel throughout KSA)
- Fluent English & Arabic (Spoken & Written)
- 5+ years direct and channel Enterprise Software selling experience within the IT security space to large enterprises.
- Systems Integrator, large MSP experience highly desirable.
- In depth knowledge of the security market with extensive contacts which can be leveraged.
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a track record of closing deals in excess of six and seven figure.
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy.
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work independently and remotely with other members of your team and corporate.
- Comfortable use of CRM systems such as Salesforce and an appreciation for the value of a CRM.
- Knowledge with prospects, partners and customers within the defined territory.
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.