Commercial Enablement Manager at IHS Markit Digital
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, automotiveMastermind is a leading provider of predictive analytics and marketing automation solutions for the automotive industry, putting dealers back in the driver's seat with Market EyeQ.
Market EyeQ is a turnkey sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to predict future car buyers, market to them at the right time and close more deals with less effort. Mastermind is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit automotivemastermind.com.
At automotiveMastermind, we thrive on high energy at high speed. We’re an organization in hyper-growth mode and have a fast-paced culture to match. Our highly engaged teams feel passionately about both our product and our people. This passion is what continues to motivate and challenge our teams to be best-in-class.
Our cultural values of “Drive” and “Help” have been at the core of what we do, and how we have built our culture through the years. This cultural framework inspires a passion for success while collaborating to win.
What we do:
automotiveMastermind puts dealers in the driver’s seat with Market EyeQ. Market EyeQ is an automated sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them.
Generate success in your loyalty, service, and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing, and dedicated consultative services.
What you will do:
We are growing our Commercial teams in 2021 and need to continue setting them up for success with a robust, high-touch on-boarding and continuing education program. The Commercial Enablement Manager is responsible for training and raising the consistency and performance standard our client facing teams across multiple verticals of the Commercial organization.
With so many people to train, evaluate, and support--we need frameworks, materials, templates, and standards that scale. We need you to draft, edit, polish, maintain and publish documents, videos, and interactive courses for release in our Learning Management System. Your best work may become customer facing and be shared with dealers directly via our sales platform. All training materials you produce must be clear, succinct, useful, and easy to understand.
We have much to do, so what training must be created first? On which individuals must you focus? We do not yet have a scalable system or process for identifying those needing coaching and delivering it to them. We need your help prioritizing, staying organized, and executing your plan.
Part of automotiveMastermind’s success is attributed to our unique culture and “One Team…” philosophy. The Internal Enablement Manager will be charged with co-hosting large, in person and/or virtual events that focus on the development and training of the broader commercial team.
The Commercial Enablement Manager will work constructively and seamlessly with cross-departmental verticals including, but not limited to, Product, Engineering, Finance, Customer Support, and Operations.
The Commercial Enablement Manager will be responsible for the on-boarding, continuing education, and development of the broader Commercial team reporting to the Director, Commercial Enablement.
This position will be 100% remote & require regular domestic travel with our colleagues.
- Onboarding and mentoring our new Commercial team members through certification
- Optimizing our onboarding and certification materials and process
- Understanding and raising standards of competency in all Commercial roles by identifying and closing skill gaps of new and existing employees
- Producing clear training documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Confluence/Online) and videos for internal and external audiences.
- Producing and managing learning paths in our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Curating our digital library of relevant learning content
- Training on new features or product launches
- Executing in person and virtual training sessions and workshops
- Working closely with Commercial leadership to identify areas of need and strength on their teams, and creating content to address these areas of need and utilize the strengths
- Contribute to the development of metrics that are reportable and demonstrate sales enablement program success
- Remain current on the enablement landscape and continuously suggest new and undiscovered methods
Your peers applaud your ability to:
- Thoughtfully mentor and elevate others self-confidence, public speaking, organizational habits, and understanding of technology
- Create clear, simple, instructions, templates, or materials you can re-use often to work smarter and more efficiently
- Learn how to use new technology and effectively put in into practice
- Make the complex simple and easy to understand, irrespective of the audience
- Stay organized and independently see projects through to completion
- Work effectively in a dynamic environment with a large distributed team
- Maintain a positive attitude in the face of resistance or adversity
- Prioritize, focus, simplify, and execute
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a training, Customer Success or Business Development role
- Car industry experience a plus
- Content creation, design and video editing skills a plus
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays and weekends may be required. This role requires your weekly presence in our New York City office with 30-50% of time traveling domestically in support of our distributed team.