Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
We are seeking a customer service-centric Commercial District Manager to join our fast-growing team. You will be in the driver’s seat to help us continue to define and execute a Commercial sales strategy.
As the Commercial District Manager, you will be responsible for driving mid-market (0 - 200 Employees) business opportunities. To meet and exceed your sales quota, you will fully drive the team’s sales cycle to success. You will meet the client’s requirements and be responsible for collaborating with the relevant internal teams to deliver successful sales proposals and meet client timelines. The right candidate will have the ability to build effective relationships quickly and to find valuable business within each account immediately that can then be enhanced by leveraging internal resources.
THE FUN STUFF
- Working closely with internal resources, as well as via your own individual efforts, you will build a successful pipeline to meet and exceed your individual sales quota
- Identify new business opportunities while establishing, developing, and maintaining relationships up to executive-levels within your assigned portfolio
- Articulate and promote the company’s value proposition and services to become a trusted advisor within your customer base
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare detailed account development plans, engagement strategies, and targets for accounts within your assigned territory
- Working in collaboration with internal teams and leading a virtual team to drive and close opportunities
- Take control of opportunities and accurately forecast their business objectives and outcomes.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Proven successful track record in a similar role selling high technology SaaS products
- 1 + years of experience managing people
- Capacity to hire, engage, lead, and motivate team members and establish a healthy and collaborative work environment
- Ability to network multiple levels within an account up to C-Level, as well as an ability to identify and influence key decision-makers along the way
- Strong IT admin and/or security technology knowledge. Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping IT Managers and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to endpoint management
- Ability to succeed in a quota-driven sales environment at a Commercial level for a minimum of 2 years
- Strong business acumen and ability to lead
- Bring a great attitude as we develop a new team and all the fun that comes with building a great sales and company culture
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement. Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment with minimal supervision
- You have extensive Salesforce.com experience
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate closely with marketing
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $80,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.