Commercial Customer Account Manager
Job Title: Commercial Customer Account Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Sales / Account Management
Position Type: Full Time
Position Level: Mid-Level
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Commercial Customer Account Manager at Xactly Corporation, you will play an integral role in impacting the overall experience of our existing customer base. In this role, you will play a critical role maintaining customer satisfaction and identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities across the Xactly product suite in the Commercial space. You will confidently partner with current customers in dynamic, fast-paced environments and work closely with our Customer Success team to understand customer needs and pain points. As a strategic consultant to our top customers, you will build long-lasting, meaningful relationships and help them utilize Xactly as they continue to grow and scale. This is an opportunity where you will get a lot of "at-bats" and will have the chance to hone your sales and relationship building expertise. There's no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. We're consultative sales experts, and we train, develop and invest in our smart, goal-oriented team to grow their skills and careers at Xactly Corporation.
Xactly's Sales team is a tight-knit rapidly growing team with diverse backgrounds. We are a sales team that lives and breathes by the "work hard, play hard mentality." Our Customer Account Management team is a group of top performers with a consistent track record of over-achievement. They are top-tier relationship builders who are motivated by the challenge of the cross-sell upsell of the sale. They work hard and have a lot of fun along the way!
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- A minimum of 5+ years of consultative account management or sales experience in a full lifecycle quota carrying role; SaaS selling experience a major plus
- Experience building relationships, presenting and selling to C-suite level decision makers
- Ability to manage, a large number of active accounts and identify problems, opportunities and provide solutions for each of them.
- As a Customer Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities within our commercial account segment.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate closely with Xactlian teammates
- Accurately forecast and manage pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis utilizing Salesforce
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Attend top of the line product and sales training where you will learn Xactly's go-to-market messaging, key differentiators, and segment-specific value propositions.
- Complete sales certification; you'll deliver a mock pitch and product demonstration to a group of Account Executives and sales leaders, qualifying you to work on full-cycle deals.
- Meet with current members of the Customer Account Manager team individually to understand what's working, what's not, and gather learnings to implement into your role.
- Dive right into our account-based training and quickly start developing an understanding of our perfect upsell and cross-sell customer.
- Absorb tons of detail about our product space for a painless ramp period.
- Learn Xactly's existing customer sales process by shadowing your peers.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Consistently achieve your goals on activity metrics and conversations within a cohort of the existing business.
- Put on your investigative hat and use all available tools and data sources to research important details about existing customers (companies' latest venture capital funding, hiring goals, stakeholders, adoption and success metrics, etc.)
- Become a Xactly expert to confidently speak to new product features and the value of bringing collaborative hiring and value to any current customer looking to grow.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Confidently reach out to C-level executives - while consistently meeting your numbers.
- Step up as a leader over time by assisting your manager with a variety of team objectives such as reporting, forecasting and training new team members.
- Consistently exceed your monthly and quarterly business targets.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Train, onboard and motivate your peers. They'll look to you as the example, and you'll be able to hone your own coaching and mentorship skills.
- Prove to us that you're ready for the next step in your career, to take on new opportunities and support customers with larger ARR.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.