Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking for a Commerical Account Manager to join #TeamGreen in the US. The role can be based from our Denver-HQ, or remotely across the US
Responsible for an existing commercial customer base for Matillion and driving revenue growth via upsells, cross-sells, renewals through direct sales and partnership development.
What you will be doing;
- Responsible for delivering quota of Existing Customer Book growth per quarter to drive increased revenue and overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage full sales cycle via account management best practices in order to renew and grow existing accounts.
- Deliver existing account cadences and strategies to optimize customer success.
- Overcome objections, contractual hurdles, and maximize expansion opportunities with existing customers.
- Ensure appropriate customer touches are made to fortify existing revenue
- Diligently maintain our Salesforce CRM environment by regularly updating all associated records.
- Follow existing sales process for all new opportunities created via account management best practices
- Partner with the Customer Success Team to ensure shared best practices and optimal Net Dollar Retention.
Coaching/Teaming for Success
- Deploy expansion CAE playbook and best practices which include and are not limited to customer cadences, review timelines, and up/cross-sell tactics and strategy
- Foster strong relationships with both Customer Success and Product teams to ensure customer happiness and ARR growth
- Enable growth via Technology and SI/GSI partner ecosystem
- Build strong working relationships with all teams within Matillion; Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Partner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills
- Experience in a sales role for a SaaS/tech company
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Proficiency in sales systems, including Salesforce and/or Outreach
- Background in selling enterprise data management software
- Experience working in a high growth technology company
- Demonstrable experience of working with procurement teams, contractual negotiations, and presenting to senior leadership.
- A foundational understanding of Cloud and/or SaaS computing technology and a utility pricing model
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit
- ‘Go-getter’ mentality with a desire to advance career in technology sales
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and with multiple departments
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.