Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby's, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Manage full sales cycle
- Prospect into CTOs, CIOs, CMOs, and various other C-level executives
- Run and partner with Sales Engineers on demos
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Understand target customers business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate Freshworks' value proposition at the executive level
- Assist and close complex transactions and be willing to get into the trenches with the team
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years outbound quota-carrying sales experience in a high-velocity sales environment
- Inside sales, SDR prospecting experience is a plus!
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment by month/quarter/year
- Mid-market software sales experience desired
- Team player, strong collaborator
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- SaaS experience highly preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
Base Salary Range: $55,000-65,000
Variable Pay or Commission Range: $55,000-65,000 (uncapped commison + accelerators)
Summary of Freshworks Benefits:
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances. Stock options, flexible time off + paid vacation, commuter benefits, work from home spending, and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.