Cloud Solutions Architect - North America at Adobe
Adobe is looking for a Cloud infrastructure expert with pre-sales experience who loves people and who is passionate about helping businesses succeed and grow through technology. If this sounds like you and you thrive in a high-performance, team-focused environment, the Magento Cloud Solutions Architecture team would love to meet you!What you’ll do
- Assist the sales team and partner community with communicating the value of the Magento Commerce offering: Why Cloud, technology and architecture framework, Cloud security and Cloud operations.
- Assist the Sales and Solutions Consulting team as necessary with developing presentation content, demos, merchant-specific infrastructure configurations to drive licensing, and other sales materials.
- Work closely with the sales team, customer’s solutions integration partner and any other relevant parties to assess the use case, develop and implement strategies and solutions to meet customer requirements around business process, development process, and deliver value through understanding.
- Create and deliver Magento presentations, demonstrations and training.
- closely with Product Management to understand the deployment considerations unique to the Cloud offering and provide market feedback to the Product Management team to influence roadmap.
- Contribute to the Cloud Solutions Architecture team toolset, messaging, and content creation around solving commerce business challenges with technology solutions.
- Help alliance partners to grow, and educate the Magento partner community
- Be a leader in a certain expertise or practice, drive the best business practices within team
- A winning attitude, great listening skills, and confident presentation skills
- Minimum 3 years of Magento architecture, managed services, or hosting experience, or equivalent experience with another ecommerce platform (e.g., Oracle ATG, Hybris, Demandware, NetSuite)
- Strong knowledge as it relates to web application hosting infrastructure including web servers, database servers, content delivery networks, application performance monitoring tools, GIT-related code deployments, and various devops activities.
- Preferred familiarity with Amazon Web Services, Azure, containerization, New Relic Application Performance Monitoring, Blackfire.io, Fastly CDN, or equivalent technologies
- Ability to articulate the business value of a technology solution and the advantages of a Platform as a Service (PaaS) deployment model versus traditional on premise or Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment models.
- Experience as a technical sales engineer is preferred. Candidates without sales engineering experience will be considered for the role.
- Ideally must also have experience of working in the following industry sectors: retail, media/entertainment and/or computer/product manufacturing
- 20-40% travel required
- Ability to work from a home office
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
With Adobe’s rich heritage in content creation tools, Adobe is uniquely positioned to deliver an integrated workflow from content creation to monetization. Ultimately, designers, developers, marketers, advertisers, and publishers benefit from a streamlined workflow with analytics and optimization capabilities embedded into the creation tools, enabling the delivery of the right content to the right audience at the right time, regardless of the channel.More reasons why Adobe life is the good life
- Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization, and understands that product innovation comes from people innovation.
- Feed your brain and grow your skills with educational reimbursements of up to $10,000 per year.
- Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in “don’t even check your email the whole time")
- Give up to $10,000 to your favorite cause each year, and we’ll match every penny.
- Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
- Winter break? Of course! Summer break, too? Now we’re talking!
- Those “best places to work” lists love us (in multiple countries).
- Get adoption assistance, backup childcare, pet insurance, commuting reimbursement, and more.
- The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there’s no better place to make an impact.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.